If I uninstall AMD's drivers? Adobe Premiere Pro CC starts up fine! If I install AMD's latest Catalyst drivers? Adobe Premiere crashes on startup! The crash details just mention BEX64.
This issue happens on my desktop PC I built.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- Sapphire 11221-00-CPO Radeon R9 280X GPU
- Intel Core i5-4590 CPU
- Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3 RAM
- ASRock H97M Pro4 Motherboard
- Display doesn't matter. It happens locally at the desktop, or when I remote desktop.
- Display drivers are version 16.150.2211.0 according to device manager. I installed this via the minimal Radeon 16.3.2 setup that I downloaded from AMD's driver page on 5/26/2016.
Please fix it!