34 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2016 2:41 PM by juansd4060

16.5.3 broke my system..

yasutoko

Dears,

I've updated my system from 16.5.2.1 to 16.5.3, never had issues up untill now with updating drivers.

My system :

i7 6700k

R9 390

16 Gb ram @ 2400mhz

750PSU

Since the update, i cannot, for the love of god, get this to run smoothly or properly, ive been experiencing flickering when watching movies on YouTube or where there are movies embedded in a site, even to the point that everything started to flicker so much, it gave me a black screen for a few seconds, and i got spammed by messages that the drivers have crashed and recovered.

So i tried uninstalling the drivers, but that gave me a black screen and i had to hard reset my pc..

After the hard reset, the AMD was still present , so i tried uninstalling it again and that gave me a message that there was no source found, and it vanished without a trace, so after that i ran CCleaner to check if it was still there in the system, which couldnt find anything anymore, then i cleaned the rest up with DDC in safe mode, and wanted to install 16.5.2.1 again which was a driver that worked for me, it didnt install, it failed on the display driver, so did the same proccess again, CC and DDC, and downloaded the 16.5.2 driver, installed correctly, came into windows, and the flickering was again there.. I hope for the love of god that this did not fry my GPU, but i cant believe it did, since when everything is uninstalled, and its running on basic display drivers, i can view movies without the flickering.. Please.. What can I do? I just got this pc for a month now, and eventhough everyone told me , dont go for AMD, i still want to believe i did a good thing on buying the card..

• Re: 16.5.3 broke my system..
          amdmatt

Apologies, we are investigating reports of flickering while web browsing, please roll back your drivers and submit a bug report here.

yasutoko

i ll try rolling back again tonight, but as far as i know the 16.5.2 and 2.1 gives me the same issues now..

also when uninstalling the driver, it goes to the black screen, and normally i should hear the sound of windows like when you unplug something, it doesnt give the sound and just freezes the entire system, resulting in a hard reset.. Is it normal?!

L4d

Does 16.3.2 cause "flickering", too?

yasutoko

alright.. Im done.

what i did:

- rolled back to 16.5.2, 16.5.1, 16.3.1, 16.4.1 still the flickering remained

- cleaned with CCCleaner + DDU,clean installs of 16.5.2, 16.3.1 and the 4.1, flickering remained.

- used windows restore points to go back for 2 months, ok, but running older drivers so updated to 16.5.2.1 which worked like a charm, flickering returned.

so now im doing a clean install of my windows 10.. Im sorry but this is a really dissapointing way for me to get into AMD..

update 1: After reinstalling windows, i installed 16.5.3 to check if any previous form of drivers present wouldve caused this issue, it did not. Installed 16.5.3, reboot. Flickering.

reinstalling windows for a 2nd time.

brucer

I've had the flickering/distortion in Firefox/youtube for months now, I have used firefox since it launched..

I'm also running a skylake cpu, I5-6600k and Sapphire Fury gpu.

disabling the hardware acceleration doesnt help any, tried that months ago.

I think its something to do with Firefox and Youtube and something with the horizontal refresh rate being reported by the browser, if it even does that.. I would guess it to be driver/firefox related.

When I run the ufotest, ( Blur Busters UFO Motion Tests  ) the test shows it doesnt sync correctly in firefox, but with Chrome browser it works fine..  When watching Youtube in Chrome browser I do not get the random distruption I get when using Firefox..  This past week, actually the last 4 days I believe,  I have imported all my bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome, at the suggestion of another forum member, and been using it and have not had the issue in Chrome/Youtube at all..

Wish it would get resolved so I could go back to using Firefox all the time.

chin

Hectohertz  

I'm just waiting, I'll be switching myself, I havent owned an nvidia card since the 90's, as long as the funds are there and as of right now they are. I am going to wait until the partners produce their 1080's and I'm going to get one of those.. Tired of Amd's typical poor driver support and I dont believe for one minute the dx12 hype amd is blurting.

They can spit out ten drivers a month, it doesnt matter one bit if every driver they produce doesnt fix anything, which I havent seen any improvement.. I've never seen a company disregard customers like Amd has of late.  I still think they are contracting their driver development out to a third party that doesnt know what they are doing..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Brucer. What a 360degree turn around on the bad comments you have posted on AMD in the other thread.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                          brucer

What turnaround are you speaking of? I think its been pretty apparent I'm completely dissatisfied and have been since I bought this Sapphire Nitro Fury, which was actually the second Fury gpu I received, the first one I received was DOA with the inherent black screen at log on issue.

I'm just waiting on Nvidia's partner manufacturers to release their gpus. I haven't bought an NVidia gpu since a 680, but that's about to change.

joufflu

Same here man. I got 2 r9 290s in crossfire which have been a headache. Tired of it. Might wait for the 1070 though Best of luck mate.

yasutoko

Well i am totally regretting getting an AMD card, and if i could i would go turn it in for an nVidia card, but i cant since its been longer then 3 weeks since I bought it, so yeah.. gotta stick with this one.

SO !

After 5 , count them, 5 !!! total clean installs of windows 10 64bit, trying different ways to get those 16.5.3 to install properly, i am STILL having the flickering issues..

I would go for a older driver, but i really want these , as the warhammer profile is in it.

Ive tried everything suggested, yet nothing seems to solve it..

So, i ll just deal with the random crashes and flickering while browsing, and hope for 16.5.3.1 SOON, and that i can do a flawless upgrade

chin

Be a little patient bro. Go do more homework. Surf the web and read more on both Green and Red community forum or Tech Forum. The Green camp is not at all smooth sailing also.

A lot of all these reported issues are not the totally hardware issues. It is the causing of game producer making games that hardware makers (AMD and Nvidia)are not made to fully support the game well.

Some newer games are gaming better on Nvidia and some are not. So it is not definite.

I do love the Crimson drivers a lot more than the Caterlyst but it has some bugs to fix at the moment. Just be a little patient.

Game producer are make fix patches from time to time. I can see that in Tom Clancy's Division. Not playing Doom.

No issues with games like Black Ops3, StarWars BattleFront.

fps120

Driver 16.5.3 and 16.5.2 Both problems. Driver crashed constantly. Black screens a few seconds randomly when playing games, doing nothing, browesing,  ect.

Screen flicker all the time. no single event causes it.

The video card worked perfect before the 2 last drivers i installed. I have a xfx r9 390.

AMD Please Fix This.

yasutoko

AMD, is there an ETA on a new patch to fix the flickering?!

its getting progressivly worse its annoying cuz the flickering is disturbing my audio as well, everytime it flickers, theres a small click/pop.

Its everytime that something new loads in, like a movie or animated gif

juansd4060

I have same problem. After 16.5.3 update my amd 7800 graphic card keeps crashing for no reason. Screen goes black and i have to restart the pc. Its completly broke my sistem. I rolled back to 16.5.1 and the card keeps crashing after 3 or 4 minutes after i turn pc on. Any fix yet? I did hardware ,memory ,sfc scan now for integrity errors ,hard drive scan for errors and all looks fine. So is it a driver issue?

I cant use my pc anymore. Help please

locodicegr

''We are investigating''

juansd4060

Update - So i managed to restore my pc to a previous date. Driver version 16.2.1. and the screen keeps turning black but not so often.  Only problem is that i cant go into Raddeon Setting (shows the icon but when i click Settings it wont open).

I opened the pc case and did a complete clean up. Did all the hardware and software tests and all came fine.  Did all virus and malware scans also and all good. I use Speccy to monitor the graphic card and Cpu temps and they are inside the normal values. I use Firefox with hardware acceleration OFF.

Problem is still there but at least i can run my pc. Do you think i should roll back to 16.4 ? or should i wait for any hotfix from amd? I am not the only one with this problem so AMD should look into it.

Thanks

fps120

I would install 16.4.2 But first completely uninstall the other driver with the amd cleanup utility

Pick the uninstall in safe mode option on it.

AMD Clean Uninstall Utility

You may need to reinstall your motherboard chip drivers to after.

Then download your windows version  16.4.2 found here.

AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.4.2

Important to completely uninstall graphics drivers every time you install a new one. Don't just install it over the old one.

And don't use system restore to roll back the drivers if that's what you did.  lol, That's not how you do it.

This got rid of the flickering, black screens, sound pops ect. for me.

Hope that helps.

juansd4060

Thanks

I did a clean uninstall but then i was getting error msj when installing 16.4.2.

So i did it again in safe mode and  i was abble to install it no errors.

How do i know if i have to install the motherboard motherboard chip drivers?

Will wait to see if black screen issue is solved and will update the results soon.

Thanks again fps120

fps120

If you have a intel CPU then you don't have to worry about the motherboard chip drivers.

If you have a AMD CPU then you will need to look up your motherboard model on there manufactures website and look up your model motherboard. From there look for download drivers for your board and they will be there. look for something like allin1 driver.

Save them to your hard drive as you will need to install them every time you uninstall reinstall deferent graphic drivers.

If it is a already built computer then look for them on there site.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                                                      juansd4060

Update - Version 16.4.2 did not work. Got black screen 5 minutes after. Rolled back again to 16.2.1. Since yesterday i had no black screens or reboots with this version.

I know its an old version but at least i can use the pc. Also installed the chipset drivers that you recomended.

Will wait and see till AMD next update.

Thanks

juansd4060
                                                        • UPDATE

Nothing seems to work for me. Still having black screen. i tried every single driver version.

I have done clean safe mode uninstall with amd utility and installed 16.6.1. Problem still there. I rolled back to driver versions 16.3.2 - 16.4.2 - 16.2.1- 16.5.3 - 15.11.1 and none gets the problem fixed. Since it keeps crashing my pc i had to uninstall all the Radeon drivers and i am using the basic ATI microsoft display driver till i can figure out whats wrong.

Can this be an hardware problem?

I did hardware tests ,memory  ,sfc scan for integrity errors ,hard drive scan for errors. I have all the windows updates and motherboard chipset last version. All virus and malware scans done . Also did a full dust clean inside the pc.

My pc works fine with ATI basic microsoft graphic card.

Any sugestions please?

Thanks

DxDiag Log

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 6/12/2016, 15:30:28

Machine name: CARLOSSHREK

Operating System: Windows 8.1 Single Language 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_ltsb.160330-1744)

Language: Spanish (Regional Setting: Spanish)

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: To be filled by O.E.M.

BIOS: BIOS Date: 12/10/14 11:30:25 Ver: 04.06.05

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor            (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz

Memory: 32768MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 32734MB RAM

Page File: 1547MB used, 36050MB available

Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.17415 64bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Sound Tab 3: No problems found.

Sound Tab 4: No problems found.

Sound Tab 5: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.

Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6818)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Type: Full Device

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6818&SUBSYS_E241174B&REV_00

Display Memory: 18134 MB

Dedicated Memory: 2006 MB

Shared Memory: 16128 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (59Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model:      DTV

Monitor Id: DTV0000

Native Mode: 1360 x 768(p) (60.015Hz)

Output Type: HDMI

Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll

Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1247 (English)

Driver Version: 13.251.9001.1001

DDI Version: 11.1

Feature Levels: 11.1,11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1

Driver Model: WDDM 1.3

Graphics Preemption: DMA

Compute Preemption: DMA

Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver

Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported

Power P-states: Not Supported

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 7/21/2014 22:04:16, 1318552 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: Yes

WHQL Date Stamp:

Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2B58-11CF-2470-4BC2BEC2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x1002

Device ID: 0x6818

SubSys ID: 0xE241174B

Revision ID: 0x0000

Driver Strong Name: oem20.inf:cb0ae414f5e5a606:ati2mtag_R575B:13.251.9001.1001:pci\ven_1002&dev_6818

Rank Of Driver: 00DA2001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C

DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD  DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT  DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD  DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT  DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT 

Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported

DXVA-HD: Not Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Altavoces (VIA High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_0441&SUBSYS_1458A014&REV_1001

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: viahduaa.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0010.1900 (English)

Date and Size: 5/9/2013 12:00:00, 2211528 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: VIA Technologies, Inc.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0xF1F

Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Other Files:

Description: Audio digital (HDMI) (Dispositivo de High Definition Audio)

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1003

Product ID: 65535

Driver Name: HdAudio.sys

Driver Version: 6.03.9600.16384 (Spanish)

Date and Size: 8/22/2013 07:38:21, 395776 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Microsoft

Description: Altavoces (PlayOn Virtual Audio Device)

Hardware ID: *povadsimple

Driver Name: povrtdev.sys

Driver Version: 5.02.3669.0001 (English)

Date and Size: 12/17/2013 03:39:20, 28528 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: MediaMall Technologies, Inc.

Description: SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio)

Other Files:

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

---------------------

Video Capture Devices

Number of Devices: 0

---------------------

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Teclado

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: USB Receiver

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ Concentrador raíz USB

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397

| Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 10/11/2015 02:34:30, 462168 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 10/11/2015 02:34:30, 27992 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Dispositivo de teclado HID

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B

| Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD

| Service: kbdhid

| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/4/2014 02:54:47, 32256 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 11/4/2014 15:25:09, 59712 bytes

|

+ Dispositivo de teclado HID

| Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD

| Service: kbdhid

| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/4/2014 02:54:47, 32256 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 11/4/2014 15:25:09, 59712 bytes

|

+ Mouse compatible con HID

| Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE

| Service: mouhid

| Driver: mouhid.sys, 11/4/2014 02:54:47, 30208 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 11/4/2014 15:25:09, 51008 bytes

|

+ Mouse compatible con HID

| Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE

| Service: mouhid

| Driver: mouhid.sys, 11/4/2014 02:54:47, 30208 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 11/4/2014 15:25:09, 51008 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 825.3 GB

Total Space: 953.5 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: HITACHI HUA721010KLA330 ATA Device

Drive: E:

Free Space: 189.9 GB

Total Space: 1907.7 GB

Model: WDC WD2002FYPS-02W3B0 ATA Device

Drive: F:

Free Space: 249.0 GB

Model: ST2000DL004 HD204UI ATA Device

Drive: G:

Free Space: 1560.5 GB

Model: ST2000DL003-9VT166 ATA Device

Drive: I:

Free Space: 391.0 GB

Model: WDC WD2002FYPS-02W3B0 ATA Device

Drive: B:

Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-224DB ATA Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (Spanish), 8/22/2013 04:46:35, 164352 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: AXSCSIDRV IDE Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_197B&DEV_2361&SUBSYS_D2CF1F8B&REV_01\4&5D18F2DF&0

Driver: n/a

Name: Qualcomm Atheros AR9485 Wireless Network Adapter

Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0032&SUBSYS_3118168C&REV_01\4&5DC256B&0&0028

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\athwbx.sys, 10.00.0000.0315 (English), 5/12/2015 06:20:28, 4282904 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vwifibus.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (Spanish), 8/22/2013 07:39:00, 24576 bytes

Name: Puente PCI estándar de PCI a PCI

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A19&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&11583659&0&28

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (Spanish), 7/24/2014 11:28:35, 280384 bytes

Name: Puente PCI de CPU host estándar

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1601&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C1

Name: High Definition Audio Bus

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_A0141458&REV_40\3&11583659&0&A2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1604&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C4

Name: Controladora de host USB OpenHCD estándar

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B0

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.03.9600.18088 (English), 10/10/2015 14:41:14, 30208 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.03.9600.18088 (Spanish), 10/11/2015 02:34:30, 443224 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.03.9600.18088 (Spanish), 10/11/2015 02:34:30, 462168 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&11583659&0&98

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.03.9600.18088 (English), 10/10/2015 14:41:14, 30208 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.03.9600.18088 (Spanish), 10/11/2015 02:34:30, 443224 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.03.9600.18088 (Spanish), 10/11/2015 02:34:30, 462168 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&11583659&0&90

Name: AMD SMBus

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_43851002&REV_42\3&11583659&0&A0

Name: Controladora de bus PCI del procesador de comunicaciones de E/S ATI

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&11583659&0&A4

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.03.9600.17238 (Spanish), 7/24/2014 11:28:35, 280384 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1602&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C2

Name: Controladora estándar PCI IDE de doble canal

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439C&SUBSYS_50021458&REV_40\3&11583659&0&A1

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 08:43:31, 14688 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (Spanish), 8/22/2013 08:43:32, 48992 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 08:43:41, 26464 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (Spanish), 8/22/2013 08:43:41, 199520 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A14&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_02\3&11583659&0&00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1605&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C5

Name: High Definition Audio Bus

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AAB0&SUBSYS_AAB0174B&REV_00\4&2534E90F&0&0110

Name: Puente PCI ISA estándar

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_439D1002&REV_40\3&11583659&0&A3

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 08:43:49, 17248 bytes

Name: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6818&SUBSYS_E241174B&REV_00\4&2534E90F&0&0010

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1360 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:28, 13209088 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 43520 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:28, 626688 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd64.dll, 9.14.0010.1001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:48, 7751920 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0429 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:52, 8927704 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0025 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 190976 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 721296 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 78432 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:30, 78432 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1129 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 1144320 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 7/21/2014 22:04:50, 3426688 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:30, 31232 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 368640 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsva.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 157144 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 204952 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 234036 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 233776 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce02.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 83552 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1164 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 239616 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1164 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 588288 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.5298.37087 (Spanish), 7/21/2014 22:04:16, 442368 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.12618 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:38, 26352128 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:16, 62464 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 55808 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:14, 15716352 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atipblag.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 3917 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 115512 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 143304 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 74752 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 100352 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 118784 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 550472 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 412672 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhdl64.dll, 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 134656 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0525 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:22, 9753752 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 9.14.0010.1001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:54, 6630232 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0429 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 8287008 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 71704 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:28, 71704 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 6.14.0010.1129 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 825344 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 7/21/2014 22:04:56, 3461040 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 157144 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 204952 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.12618 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 22157824 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0525 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:20, 8406024 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:14, 52224 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 49152 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:10, 14302208 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atipblag.dat, 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 3917 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 98496 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:58, 126336 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 96768 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 69632 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 550472 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhdl32.dll, 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 123392 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\atiogl.xml, 7/21/2014 22:04:38, 47887 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:38, 51200 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:38, 332800 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atisamu64.dll, 7.01.0000.0001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 89088 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhcp64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 157736 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdave64.dll, 5.08.0006.0000 (English), 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 96256 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdave32.dll, 5.08.0006.0000 (English), 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 90112 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atisamu32.dll, 7.01.0000.0001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:46, 80896 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhcp32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 142304 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6354 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:24, 69632 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1247 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:16, 1318552 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1247 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:16, 1100216 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\CCC2\Install\ccc2_install.exe, 8.97.0100.0300 (Spanish), 7/21/2014 22:05:20, 57747377 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 63488 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl64.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 29382144 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl_as64.exe, 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 1187342 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl_ld64.exe, 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 1061902 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenVideo64.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 100352 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OVDecode64.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 86528 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clinfo.exe, 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 230912 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 7/21/2014 22:04:06, 57344 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:03:52, 24860160 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl_as32.exe, 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 995342 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl_ld32.exe, 7/21/2014 22:04:04, 798734 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpenVideo.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 83968 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OVDecode.dll, 10.00.1348.0005 (English), 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 73728 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.sbz, 8.14.0001.6019 (English), 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 36096 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ibz, 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 1988 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.cbz, 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 9833 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 258560 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 7/21/2014 22:03:42, 305664 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\coinst_13.251.9001.1001.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 7/21/2014 22:05:22, 135168 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1600&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1C&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&11583659&0&48

Name: Controladora estándar PCI IDE de doble canal

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4390&SUBSYS_B0021458&REV_40\3&11583659&0&88

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 08:43:31, 14688 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (Spanish), 8/22/2013 08:43:32, 48992 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (English), 8/22/2013 08:43:41, 26464 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.03.9600.16384 (Spanish), 8/22/2013 08:43:41, 199520 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1603&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&11583659&0&C3

Name: Controlador de host de PCI a USB mejorado

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&11583659&0&B2

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.03.9600.18191 (Spanish), 1/8/2016 21:38:04, 91992 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&11583659&0&9A

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.03.9600.18191 (Spanish), 1/8/2016 21:38:04, 91992 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&11583659&0&92

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A16&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&11583659&0&10

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_06\4&6F5B703&0&0048

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rt630x64.sys, 8.34.0617.2014 (Spanish), 6/17/2014 08:14:10, 873688 bytes

Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RtNicProp64.dll, 1.02.0000.0006 (Spanish), 6/17/2014 08:14:10, 73800 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&11583659&0&A5

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.18154

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.18154

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.03.9600.18154

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.03.9600.18154

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.03.9600.18154

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.03.9600.18154

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.03.9600.18154

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.03.9600.18154

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.03.9600.18154

ffdshow raw video filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

LAV Splitter,0x00400001,1,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.68.0001.0000

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9600.17415

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9600.17374

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9600.17415

ATI MPEG File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830

AMD Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,2,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.9600.17415

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415

ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830

AMD MJPEG Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

AMD Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830

ATI MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,2,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9600.17415

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.9600.17415

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.03.9600.17415

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384

AMD Video Scaler Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830

VSFilter,0x00200000,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.07.0010.0180

VSFilter (auto-loading version),0x00800002,2,1,vsfilter.dll,1.07.0010.0180

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.9600.17415

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.9600.17415

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.9600.17415

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415

ffdshow Audio Processor,0x00200000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000

LAV Splitter Source,0x00400001,0,1,LAVSplitter.ax,0.68.0001.0000

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.9600.18152

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.9600.18152

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9600.17415

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.03.9600.17415

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

ffdshow subtitles filter,0x00200000,2,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000

AMD Video Rotation Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830

madVR,0x00200000,1,0,madVR64.ax,0.90.0019.0000

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.9600.18145

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.9600.17415

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

LAV Audio Decoder,0x00800003,1,1,LAVAudio.ax,0.68.0001.0000

LAV Video Decoder,0xff800000,1,1,LAVVideo.ax,0.68.0001.0000

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.9600.16384

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.03.9600.18154

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9600.17415

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Convertidor de derivador/consumidor a consumidor,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.03.9600.18154

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.03.9600.18154

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.03.9600.18154

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.9600.17415

ffdshow video encoder,0x00100000,1,1,ffdshow.ax,1.03.4534.0000

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.03.9600.18154

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.03.9600.18154

ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.15.0000.30830

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

AC-3 ACM Extensible,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Ley A CCITT,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Ley u de CCITT,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

AC-3 ACM Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.18192

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.18192

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.9600.18192

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

MSVAD Wave,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

VIA HD Audio Microphone,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

VIA HD Audio Stereo Mixer,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

VIA HD Audio Line In,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

HD Audio digital out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

VIA HD Audio Output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

HD Audio digital out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

MSVAD Wave,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

Salida de HDMI de HD Audio,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.9600.17415

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.9600.17415

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.9600.17415

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.9600.17415

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.18192

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.18192

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.18192

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.9600.18192

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Convertidor de derivador/consumidor a consumidor,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.03.9600.18154

Audio Renderers:

Altavoces (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

DirectSound: Altavoces (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

DirectSound: SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

DirectSound: Audio digital (HDMI) (Dispositivo de High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

DirectSound: Altavoces (PlayOn Virtual Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

DirectSound: SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

SPDIF Interface (TX1) (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Audio digital (HDMI) (Dispositivo de High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

Altavoces (PlayOn Virtual Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

SPDIF Interface (TX0) (VIA High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.9600.18154

----------------------------

Preferred DirectShow Filters

----------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

{31435648-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

{64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec

{78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

{64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

{64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

{44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, LAV Audio Decoder, {E8E73B6B-4CB3-44A4-BE99-4F7BCB96E491}

{6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec

MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

{20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec

{58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec

{5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Enhanced Video Renderer, {FA10746C-9B63-4B6C-BC49-FC300EA5F256}

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS

---------------------------

Media Foundation Transforms

---------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:

<transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:

Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374

DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 6.03.9600.17415

Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374

WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 6.03.9600.17415

Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

Video Encoders:

AMD H.264 Hardware MFT Encoder, {ADC9BC80-0F41-46C6-AB75-D693D793597D}, 0x4, 8, AMDh264Enc64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001

H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415

WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415

Video Effects:

Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 6.03.9600.17415

Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

Video Processor:

Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415

Audio Decoders:

Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415

WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.18154

Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415

A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154

GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154

WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.18154

Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 6.03.9600.17415

WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 6.03.9600.18154

G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154

IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154

MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154

Audio Encoders:

MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.9600.18154

WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 6.03.9600.18154

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.9600.17415

WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 6.03.9600.18154

Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415

Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 6.03.9600.17415

Audio Effects:

AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 6.03.9600.18154

Multiplexers:

Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.9600.17415

Others:

Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.9600.17374

--------------------------------------------

Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories

--------------------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 1

EnableEncoders = 1

EnableVideoProcessors = 1

-------------------------------------

Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler

.ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

.wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

--------------------------------

Media Foundation Scheme Handlers

--------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred

http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler

http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler

http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred

https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred

ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>

MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT

MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

{3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT

MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}

MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}

{00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

{53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}

MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

{00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}

MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT

MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}

{00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}

MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

{00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}

MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject

MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

{33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}

MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

{7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT

MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT

MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}

MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}

MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject

MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject

Disabled Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse]

<transform CLSID>

------------------------

Disabled Media Sources

------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse]

<media source CLSID>

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

uplandstatue

I miss the days back when catalyst 14.2 was out and you could launch a game or movie with no worries it just worked. You didnt have to spend hours configuring to play it for 20 minutes....

yasutoko

16.6.1 seems to have solved the issue ( ill keep this thread updated if the issue pops up again )