Hey all !
I've been having this problem since Crimson came out and ever since then I've been waiting, hoping for a fix. However, it never came.
My issue is pretty simple: when i try to install Crimson, the system freezes and then BSOD with THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER or black screen.
its make me crazy...
- Msi h170 gaming m3
- 8GB DDR4 2133
- Sapphire Nitro r9 390 oc edition
- Asus 24" 144hz gaming monitor (DisplayPort)
- 650w +80 gold psu
- windows 10 pro 64bit@@@
I tried every methods that I could dig from this forum and other forums:
- DDU + AMD Uninstallation Tool
- Cut Internet when installing the driver
- Reformat Windows 10, win 8.1 and 7.
- Disable Integrated Graphic
- Enable Integrated Graphic, unplug all monitors from discrete GPU, install driver
- Use HDMI instead of DisplayPort
- Update BIOS
- Don't install Raptr or AMD Gaming Tools
- (I'm sure I forgot to list some other things I tried)
- All combination of above
This problem started at 2 weeks ago.its only bsod when i playing game..i can handle it but now i cant install any amd driver ( old and news all is tried ) it just give me black screen. What can i do ?
i will destroy my card :@
Please help me amdmatt