1 Reply Latest reply on May 22, 2016 12:34 PM by playsbothsides

cant uninstall my radeon r7 360 series drivers

heffy

Good afternoon,

Please pardon me for I am a first time owner of anything remotely this advanced Ive only ever owned a laptop

I bought this computer for enjoyment after a friend spotted it for me. Im not in the least bit technically savvy and am at this point at my wits end in terms of the issues ive been having. I mainly use this computer to play Counter-Strike Global Offensive and am continuously getting the issue of not having any of my windows( be it google chrome//steam/counterstrike/chat windows) pop up from the lower task bar after exiting out of a game. I also will get a black screen forever(ive waiting as long as 20 minutes one time) whenver i restart my PC. Also, ive tried uninstalling Radeon Software on numerous occasions, even installing older versions of the software in hopes that maybe my computer couldnt handle the new software that is currently the most updated version. Ive had this issue of windows not popping up and a black screen upon restart with every version of Radeon Software that ive tried. The straw that broke the camels back(mine) is now when i try to uninstall my Radeon R7 360 Drivers(through control panel add/remove programs AND through device manager)  its telling me that my drivers uninstalled and upon a restart that same driver will be there. Atleast i used to be able to unistall my graphics card drivers to troubleshoot, and now i cant even do that. Im lost as to what to do. Ive had this computer less than a week, and have spent 4 days already trying to tackle what this issue could possibly be. Again, please pardon my lack of knowledge and please be patient with me, Im fairly new to this side of tech. Thank you

SPECS:

CyberPowerPc Gamer Ultra PC

3.8GHz CPU

AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor

8GB DDR3 RAM

AMD Radeon R7 360 Series 2GB

1 TB HDD

24x DVD+-RW

Windows10 Home 64-bit

Monitor

Acer GN246HL 24'' LED Monitor

1920 x1080