4 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2016 3:25 AM by sandrino

CCC stops working

atlets

I have win7 64b, radeon 7600M. After PC sleep CCC stops working, all colours get too bright. After restart is ok. How to fix?

• Re: CCC stops working
          amdmatt

Please provide more information so we can help.

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

atlets

Graphics Card - AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L855

OS - Windows 7, 64bit

Driver Version - 15.200.1062.0

Display Devices - Generic PnP Monitor 1366x768 (60Hz)

Motherboard - dunno

CPU - i7-3610QM @ 2.30GHz

RAM - 8GB

• Provide a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing and the steps required to reproduce the issue.

After sleep display gets very bright and performance gets very low (for example, FPS in cs:go). I can fix it only by restarting PC. I get this problem almost each time after sleep.

amdmatt

Your HD7600M has reached peak optimisation and been moved to legacy status, there will not be any further driver updates for your product. More information available here.

The latest Crimson driver for your system is 16.2.1 and is available here.

The last Catalyst driver for your system is 15.11.1 Beta and is available here.

I would recommend using DDU to sweep your system of AMD drivers, and then trying the drivers above to see if they resolve your issue.

sandrino

This could be an issue with the bios, go to toshiba's website and see if your model has a bios update available for your laptop