Radeon Software Crimson Edition 184.108.40.206 Highlights
- Performance increase by up to 35% on AMD Radeon R9 390 series products in Doom™ versus Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.2(1)
- Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of May 16, 2016 on the AMD Radeon™ R9 390, on a test system comprising Intel i7 5960X CPU, 16GB memory, AMD RSCE 16.5.2 and AMD RSCE 220.127.116.11, Windows 10 x64 using the game Doom™. PC Manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. At 1920x1080 AMD RSCE 16.5.2 scored 70.29 and AMD RSCE 18.104.22.168 scored 95.11 on the AMD Radeon™ R9 390, which is 35% faster performance.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive fails to stretch on non-native display aspect ratios. As part of the new Display Scaling per game feature, users can set “GPU Scaling” to “On” and “Scaling Mode” to “Full Panel” in the Display options tab in Radeon™ Settings as well as setting “Display Scaling” to “Full Panel” in their CSGO gaming profile under the “Gaming, Profile Options” tabs for this to take effect.
- AMD Radeon™ Fury Series may experience corruption on desktop when system is idle for an extended period of time.
- FFXIV can experience black screen or experience an application hang.
- XCOM2™ may experience minor stutter while the camera is panning around a scene.
- Radeon™ Settings check for software update may not display the latest available driver.