0 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2016 4:34 PM by spit_

Crimson Driver crash with videos on internet

spit_

Driver is the latest Crimson 16.5.2 (but I already had this issue with a previous version sometimes)
           GPU is HD Radeon 7850 Saphire OC Go
           Screen is 120Hz Samsung 2233rz on DVI @ 1680x1050 native
           CPU is AMD Phenom II x4 955 OC to 3.4 Ghz on a ASUS M4A77TD-PRO motherboard
           Power supply is a 500W Antec
           6 Go RAM DDR3 10600 (2x1Go & 2x2 Go)
           running on Windows 10 64bits

This is my issue (here are other posts on this forum with the same problem but I have not found how to respond so I create a new one, sorry, i'm new here)

When i'm going on Facebook with Google Chrome for example, when i start a video, sometimes the driver crash and the screen is full of color lines on a black background.

I took a photo with my smartphone for helping you to find what causes this issue.
      Here is the URL link of the photo : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/19/1463346838-img-20160515-041904.jpg

I think it's a problem with html or flash video only, because i still have the sound and if i press ALT+F4, sometimes i can close the internet page and the drivers re-works well on the desktop , so I think it's just a display issue.
      Games works well, everything works well except when there are videos on internet.
      Sometimes the issue appears when i close the page (for example i play a video on Youtube on a tab of Google Chrome, i open a new tab, i close the tab with Youtube (or facebook etc.) and poof ! blackscreen with colors lines.

I tried to delete all drivers with DDU and re-install but it didnt works. I dont think it's a Chrome issue only because i had the problem too with a video on CS:GO menu (I think that was because a automatic launch of a stream or a video too)

It looks like this :

IMG_20160515_041904.jpg