1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 24, 2016 1:51 PM by umangla

FirePro W4100 wont let me use three monitors in Windows 10

mediumwhite

I have Installed a FirePro w4100 (P\N: 100-505817) see here in a Desktop running Win 10. I can only get two of the three monitors to work, Windows will recognize the third display but wont let me "Extend" it unless I disable another one. The mother board has integrated graphics which I have turned on and off in BIOS but wont allow the graphics card to show all three monitors at the same time.

They are all connected using a Mini DisplayPort to DVI Cable see here.

The Monitors I'm using are:   Viewsonic VA926g , Viewsonic VG39Sm, NEC LCD193WXM

I installed the Drivers that came on the disk and after downloaded the latest Drivers from AMD I even reinstalled the Drivers and let the FirePro Control Center update itself

Driver Packaging Version 15.30.1025.1001-151129b-297237E

I've searched the web to try and find a solution but nothing anyone  suggests has worked I'm not sure if its the video card drivers or Windows 10, I have done this installation on three other desktops running Windows 7 and everything worked fine.I'm not sure if this is a driver issue or a Windows 10 problem should I be in the Microsoft forums instead of here?

If this cant be solved can anyone suggest a video card that WILL work with Windows 10 and at least three monitors.