2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 6, 2016 9:14 PM by kingfish

and again on The Division, just want clarity

hea1er

Respected AMD, I ask you to clarify a couple of points about The Division:

1. Will this game work profile crossfire? Or is it possible not to wait each time with trembling the next hotfix driver hoping to see the release notes in the phrase: all the problems in the crossfire division eliminated completely, game works fine

2. I am aware of the fact that the normal operation of two graphics cards in this game depends not only on you but also on the developer, but for myself I would like to understand from one of you more? Do you interact with such as Ubisoft that would eliminate all the disadvantages?

–°onsider only the last 20 years I have bought your product, and that's on the horizon appeared the Polaris, but the certainty that I will buy it with each passing day it becomes less and less, as it turns out, the full support of the software / driver is probably the most important point for a successful product

Although the answer I most likely will not get from you

• Re: and again on The Division, just want clarity
          colesdav

Please install Crimson 16.8.3.
          I had the Flicker and Negative Scaling Issue on my system i74770K, GPU1 = Sapphire HD7970 OC 6GB, GPU2 = Sapphire R9 280x OC 3GB.

Note my cards are not on the Crossfire Compatibility chart.

For me negative scaling is  fixed since Crimson 16.8.1.
          I get FPS improvement of 1.42 in the Division on Ultra and can run at 56-60FPS at 1080p.

I have to turn off Frame Rate Target Control and Frame Pacing otherwise any Crossfire title I run will Crash or Freeze. 

Hope this helps.

• Re: and again on The Division, just want clarity
            kingfish

You want to ask AMD directly then, as the response you get on this forum is from another user....and is their opinion only. You can do that several ways including a telephone call, however the most practical way is to e-mail them > Email Form