I’m trying to troubleshoot a compatibility issue with my motherboard and a known working VGA card that I have been using on another motherboard. Below are my current setup that I’m trying to get it working.
With the above combination, I cannot get the motherboard to recognize the GPU. The GPU’s fan spins but it doesn’t output any signal to any of my 3 monitors that are all known to work via the DVI cable. I’ve tried the following so far:
- Tried PCIe x16 slots 2, 4, 6 (all 3 slot available for this board)
- Updated the BIOS to latest 1.1a
- Reset the BIOS to its default factory settings
- Tried disabling all 6 of the PCI-E x8 and x16 OPROM option (legacy by default)
- Disabled the onboard video by putting the jumper
- Set the VGA priority in the BIOS to offboard
The GPU itself is good since it runs fine on another motherboard setup as follows:
PSU (Same as ablove)
HDD (Same as above)
The 3 PCI-E x16 slots are all good since I’ve tried 2 different GPUs on each of them as follows:
I’m running out of troubleshooting ideas and would like to ask for help in this matter. Please take a look at my setup and see if I’m missing anything critical that’s preventing me to utilize this particular GPU. Again the motherboard and GPU combo that I’m trying to use is:
Thanks for your time.