Can anyone help?
A clean install should fix it, please try the following to troubleshoot your issue.
1. Run the Windows self check tool to check scan and automatically repair any corrupt files found in Windows. There is a guide on how to do it here. What you need to do is run an elevated command prompt (elevated means run it as administrator) and type SFC /SCANNOW. This will generate a statement indicating if errors were found the Operating system and if they were fixable.
2. Make sure you have installed Microsoft NetFramework and Visual C++ 2013. These should be installed already, but they can become damaged, need repairing or reinstalling.
3. Update Windows. Install all available critical, recommended and optional updates. Often Netframework and Visual C are included in the recommended or optional updates Windows provides. Windows should always be fully up to date before installing our drivers!
4. Use DDU to sweep the system of AMD drivers.
5. Attempt to install the latest Crimson 16.5.1 drivers once the above is completed.
We'd like to help, but we'll need more information.
INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION
Woops Big Sorry, first time posting here and i was in a hurry ç_ç
So: AMD Graphic Card
AMD Radeon R9 Fury Series
Windows 10 64 bit
Driver Version Installed
Intel core i5-6600 quad core 3.30 Ghz
RAM: 8 gb
Power Supply Unit: XFX TS650
Here's a screenshot of the issue: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Thank you! Worked like a charm.
Glad to hear it. Please mark the post above as correct/helpful in order to assist others.
Retrieving data ...