2 Replies Latest reply on May 13, 2016 2:47 AM by tripleekz

display driver amd driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered (win10)

darkwolven

amy way to fix this?

i get when watch YouTube on chome are a random times

• Re: display driver amd driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered (win10)
          luraziel

Is the driver that stops the amdkmdap driver? I had this issue with just having chrome open (lots of tabs so one of them could be playing a video ad in the background). So what I did was disable hardware acceleration in chrome and i'm currently testing with that to see if I get any more crashes. Ususally I reboot my computer to get a clean slate (something I do whenever I get this sort of crash just to be sure my issue isn't locked in my current boot) but havent yet.

currently running the 16.5.1 drivers on a R9 270x

*edited for grammar and spelling*

• Re: display driver amd driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered (win10)
              tripleekz

I also get this same error "Graphics driver has stopped responding and has recovered", I also get "This app, (Fallout 4) has been blocked from accessing the graphics hardware".

I get those as Fallout 4 crashes. it's happened with all driver versions since Fallout 4 was released and with all Fallout 4 updates(latest 1.5).

at present I'm using the 16.5.2 drivers.

Windows 10 64bit. I should also note that when the game crashes the error dings anywhere from 3 to 7 times after the crash occurs. (the same message appears on-screen 3 to 7 times)