6 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2016 4:37 PM by stevin64

own a asus ares hd5870x2 i bought 5 yrs ago mega change. tryed update drivers site tells me i need update gpu's no more drivers will be updated . why i  should update gpu to another amd if your doing us like this nvida here i come

stevin64

own a asus ares hd5870x2 i bought 5 yrs ago mega change. tryed update drivers site tells me i need update gpu's no more drivers will be updated . why i  should update gpu to another amd if your doing us like this nvida here i come .amd 1100t  oc mem ddr3 1833   ocz 3 revodrive  read 999mbs  and asus ares  hd5870x2   very very sadisfied with the speed had it 5 yrs build myself and you tell me I should upgrade from my 999.00 dollor graphic card because it  cost to move forward in producing drivers the new cards

• Re: own a asus ares hd5870x2 i bought 5 yrs ago mega change. tryed update drivers site tells me i need update gpu's no more drivers will be updated . why i  should update gpu to another amd if your doing us like this nvida here i come
          amdmatt

The HD5xxx series has reached peak optimisation and been moved to legacy status as it is now 7 years old. More information available here.

The most recent Crimson driver for your GPU is 16.2.1 and can be downloaded here.

The last Catalyst driver for your GPU is 15.11.1 Beta and can be downloaded here.

• Re: own a asus ares hd5870x2 i bought 5 yrs ago mega change. tryed update drivers site tells me i need update gpu's no more drivers will be updated . why i  should update gpu to another amd if your doing us like this nvida here i come
              stevin64

guess the other 2 5879's I got with the lifetime warrenty;s are future bricks too no driver updates Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 03:26:04 -0500From: amd-external@jiveon.comTo: stevin64@hotmail.comSubject:  own a asus ares hd5870x2 i bought 5 yrs ago mega change. tryed update drivers site tells me i need update gpu's no more drivers will be updated . why i  should update gpu to another amd if your doing us like this nvida here i come | AMD Developer Forums

Community

own a asus ares hd5870x2 i bought 5 yrs ago mega change. tryed update drivers site tells me i need update gpu's no more drivers will be updated . why i  should update gpu to another amd if your doing us like this nvida here i come

in Drivers & Software

The HD5xxx series has reached peak optimisation and been moved to legacy status as it is now 7 years old. More information available here. The most recent Crimson driver for your GPU is 16.2.1 and can be downloaded here. The last Catalyst driver for your GPU is 15.11.1 Beta and can be downloaded here.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

Go to the message on Community (you’ll need to log in).

Click on either the Helpful Answer button or the Correct Answer button.

Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

This email was sent by Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

black_zion

Well, yea, but every computer component is obsolete at one time or another. And a quick look at Legacy Products | NVIDIA  shows their thousand dollar Titan as well as all 700-series cards and earlier are in legacy status. Also, while AMD is actively supporting all GCN graphics cards (HD 7000 series and newer), of which the earliest was released in 2011, nVidia is only actively supporting the GeForce 900 series, which was released in 2014.

Care to revise?

stevin64

Better Business Bureau

Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 15:10:54 -0500From: amd-external@jiveon.comTo: stevin64@hotmail.comSubject:  own a asus ares hd5870x2 i bought 5 yrs ago mega change. tryed update drivers site tells me i need update gpu's no more drivers will be updated . why i  should update gpu to another amd if your doing us like this nvida here i come | AMD Developer Forums

Community

in Drivers & Software

Well, yea, but every computer component is obsolete at one time or another. And a quick look at Legacy Products | NVIDIA  shows their thousand dollar Titan as well as all 700-series cards and earlier are in legacy status. Also, while AMD is actively supporting all GCN graphics cards (HD 7000 series and newer), of which the earliest was released in 2011, nVidia is only actively supporting the GeForce 900 series, which was released in 2014.  Care to revise?

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

SHARE THE LOVE! Help other developers by marking replies to your questions as Helpful or Correct. If you are the original question asker, you can mark replies as Helpful or Correct by:

Pat yourself on the back! You’ve helped others who have the same question as you by telling them which replies are helpful and correct.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

stevin64

wow was I surprised to find out asus is not accredited thru the BBB Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 03:26:04 -0500From: amd-external@jiveon.comTo: stevin64@hotmail.comSubject:  own a asus ares hd5870x2 i bought 5 yrs ago mega change. tryed update drivers site tells me i need update gpu's no more drivers will be updated . why i  should update gpu to another amd if your doing us like this nvida here i come | AMD Developer Forums

Community

in Drivers & Software

The HD5xxx series has reached peak optimisation and been moved to legacy status as it is now 7 years old. More information available here. The most recent Crimson driver for your GPU is 16.2.1 and can be downloaded here. The last Catalyst driver for your GPU is 15.11.1 Beta and can be downloaded here.