1 Reply Latest reply on May 11, 2016 3:22 AM by amdmatt

no amd graphics driver is installed R9 380

martinwind

I TRY MANY TIMES REINSTALL USING DDU/AMDCLEANUP BUT THE PROBLEM STILL EXIST.

DOWNLOAD BOTH CATALYST AND CRIMSON NOTHING WORK. EVEN REINSTALL THE WINDOWS
      PLEASE HELP ME IM TIRED OF THIS !!

I5 6500
      ASUS H110M -D
      WINDOWS 10

HIS R9 380 X2 OC

The problem is i cant open radeon setting / catalyst centre not showing my GPU

ab.jpg

ac.jpg

• Re: no amd graphics driver is installed R9 380
          amdmatt

Apologies for the problems you've been having, I'd like to help. If you follow the steps i outline below, this should resolve the issue and allow you to correctly install the driver. I apprecaite you may have tried some of these steps before, but that's why I'm providing a thorough process to follow which should resolve the issue.

1. Perform a clean installation of Windows 10.

2. Start updating Windows 10 until it is the latest version. This will take several restarts and updates.

3. Once Windows is fully up to date, download DDU.

4. Run DDU in safe mode allowing it to remove the AMD display driver that Windows 10 update downloaded and installed.

5. Download the Windows Hide Updates package. Run it, and check and hide any AMD driver updates that appear.

6. Download Crimson 16.5.1 and install it with Admin rights.

7. Restart your system and test.

8. Once you have confirmed that everything works you can start installing other software and applications, such as antivirus, Malwarebytes, etc. Make sure other software is the last thing you install.