Apologies for the problems you've been having, I'd like to help. If you follow the steps i outline below, this should resolve the issue and allow you to correctly install the driver. I apprecaite you may have tried some of these steps before, but that's why I'm providing a thorough process to follow which should resolve the issue.
1. Perform a clean installation of Windows 10.
2. Start updating Windows 10 until it is the latest version. This will take several restarts and updates.
3. Once Windows is fully up to date, download DDU.
4. Run DDU in safe mode allowing it to remove the AMD display driver that Windows 10 update downloaded and installed.
5. Download the Windows Hide Updates package. Run it, and check and hide any AMD driver updates that appear.
6. Download Crimson 16.5.1 and install it with Admin rights.
7. Restart your system and test.
8. Once you have confirmed that everything works you can start installing other software and applications, such as antivirus, Malwarebytes, etc. Make sure other software is the last thing you install.