6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2016 3:35 AM by amdmatt

AMD Radeon R5(TM) M330 ,Windows 7 Ultimate .

ionberaru

The driver that I found in the AMD Radeon Settings show me only the Gaming and System

I don't have settings for Video,Display and Eyefinity

Why?

Where I can found the proper driver for my card?

• Re: AMD Radeon R5(TM) M330 ,Windows 7 Ultimate .
          amdmatt

Please provide more information so we can help.

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

ionberaru

Thanks for traing help me first !!!!

I have a Laptop (notebook) Lenovo B51-80 with

- Operated Sistem - Windows 7- 64Bit

-graphic card - AMD Radeon R5 (TM) M330 dedicated  and

- Intel HD Graphics integrated

- 4 GB of RAM

-Procesor - Intel Core I5-6200U

- HDD - 1TB - 5400RPM

When I try to download the driver for my graphic card AMD Radeon from the Lenovo support drivers

give me ERROR on Page and I can't download the driver.

I try to download the driver from your site and I found and instaled the follow driver

Radeon         319       Crimson Edition     Release Date

Software        MB           16.5.1 Hotfix        5/4/2016

After I instaled this driver from your site and I open the AMD settings tab I see that I have

options only for Gaming and System and I don't have options for the Video,Display and Eyefinity

That meens I can't make settings for the Video or two monitors ,I can't set the AMD graphic card default

I can't make settings if I whant to put laptop on the television

Please help me to find a proper driver for my grafic card such that I have all the option on it

Gaming    Video    Display    Eyefinity    System

Whith this driver I have only

Gaming   System

Best Regards

Ion Beraru

amdmatt

Investigating, I'll get back to you.

amdmatt

Your M330 is a headless discrete graphics card, this means there are no display outputs on the GPU. It is a render only, discrete graphics card which offers better gaming performance than the Intel integrated GPU.

All the display connections on this Lenovo B51-80 Notebook are wired to the integrated Intel GPU. Radeon Settings can only control displays that are connected to AMD GPUs, so those tabs have been removed from Radeon Settings. The video tab is hidden because videos are not decoded and processed on the AMD GPU, there is no UVD/VCE hardware on headless discrete GPUs, such as the one found in your Lenovo B51-80.

I hope this helps.

ionberaru

Thank you for your answer!

But your answers doesn't resolve my problem and please I need your help again.

I understand,actually, I don't have a really dedicated graphic card on my laptop,you see

I AM NOT A GAMER and I buy this laptop (notebook) for other purposes than games.

A dedicated grafic card for such type of laptops like business,notebook and home NEVER MEANS ......GAMES, it's means Video settings,

Multiple Displays settings, 3Dsettings etc. first and after that Games.

In my case, I understand ,I must return this laptop to the seller and by another one with another video card.

Please,I want to ask you if this Laptop(notebook) Lenovo B50-70 which have

- Operated Sistem - Windows 7 with Service Pack 1

- Grafic card          - ATI Radeon JET LE R5 M230 dedicated and

- Intel HD Graphics 4400 integrated

- 4 GB of RAM

- Processor - Intel Core I5-4210U Haswell

- HDD - 1TB - 5400 rpm

have the same problem with the dedicated video card such as this one that I have?

This video card ATI Radeon JET LE R5 M230 it is a headless discrete graphics card like my M 330?

This video card ATI Radeon JET LE R5 M230 has UVD/VCE hardware on the GPUs so I can have Videos and Display outputs on it?

Can I find a proper driver for this card on your site to solve my problem?

PLEASE answer me to that questions so I can make a decision.

Your answer helped me a lot to anderstand whats hapend with my graphic card .

I would like to thank you once again for your efforts to solve my problem.

Best Regards

Ion Beraru