1 Reply Latest reply on May 5, 2016 5:00 PM by lakesideguy

I bought slideshow software called SmartShow 3d, learned and created a large slideshow with over 300 slides. The problem is it wont build - avi file, mp4, etc.  It gets stuck and wont finish.   Their support is blaming the video display card in my fairly

jc12321

I bought slideshow software called SmartShow 3d, learned and created a large slideshow with over 300 slides. The problem is it wont build - avi file, mp4, etc.  It gets stuck and wont finish.   Their support is blaming the video display card in my fairly new HP laptop.  Quoted from their support: "  I am sorry to say that your computer system does not provide sufficient performance for dealing with today's multimedia applications. Support for your AMD Radeon R5 video card has been stopped as you can see on the official AMD website."  I am on windows 10 and I am sorely disappointed that you, AMD are not supporting this video card any longer.  I have tried building an AVI with the latest driver as well as downgraded to the crimson version.  Does not work.  Why