4 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2016 12:55 AM by jonni0171

16.4.2 problems

standard_form

Ever since I installed the crimson software 16.4.2 I've had major problems. First the system and compressed memory are taking up to 30% of my cpu usage. Next I cant even play league on medium settings ( was playing on all ultra high) without causing lag and dropping down to 20 fps or stuttering. I also can't tab out of it to change my music without there being a black screen for about 1 minute into going back into the game. Someone help please.

• Re: 16.4.2 problems
          john007

Hello,

Have you bumped up the voltage with either Afterburner or Trixx? Maybe try +10mV and increase the power 20%.

Benchmark the unit and monitor temps and such.

Hope this helps.

jonni0171

this is not an issue of that, its the way how windows uses ram.

My Workaround when i used win10 was just disabling superfetch. idk if thats a harsh thing to do but that worked out for me

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  standard_form

This is obviously a problem of it. Until the update for 16.4.2 I was not having these type of issues on windows 10. I've tried disabling superfetch before and still no fix.

jonni0171

tbh im running windows 10 at the exact same moment as i write to you, and i dont have those issues.http://prntscr.com/b1n2k6

Next thing i can recommend you, uninstall your driver with DDU and install it again, make sure you disable any hibernating/superfetch things, make sure your windows 10 is up-to-date (sometimes this thing happens when anything gets downloaded from windows update).

If that does not work, you can try to rollback to 16.3.1 aslong as you dont have Crossfire profiles you need from the newest drivers.