2 Replies Latest reply on May 4, 2016 2:18 PM by aoki4444

Full screen problem with 16.2.1

aoki4444

So I'm having switchable graphics HD 7660G and HD 7970M. After they put 7660G in the legacy I cant update drivers higher than 16.2.1. But the problem is, with these drivers I can't go full screen in videos, like youtube or any else. The screen just goes black and when I esc it the whole web page becomes black (Google Chrome) until I restart Chrome.

Please help.

• Re: Full screen problem with 16.2.1
          amdmatt

Please provide more information so we can help.

INFORMATION REQUIRED WHEN POSTING A QUESTION

Couple of things you can try in the meantime to resolve the issue. 

1. Disabling hardware acceleration in Chrome

2. Using a different browser.

3. Copy the Chrome executable and rename is Chrome2.exe and place a shortcut to it on your deskop. Now add Chrome2.exe to Catalyst Control Center and set it to High Performance mode. 

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: Full screen problem with 16.2.1
              aoki4444

I have MSI GX60 Laptop, Windows 10 64bit, LEN40B2 Display (I believe, since in device manager it just says LCD 1920x1080), CPU: AMD A10-4600M, DDRIII 8GB RAM (4GB*2).

Tried disabling hardware acceleration, seems like it helped for now. But I'm not sure, since SOMETIMES it was working without me changing anything and sometimes it was not...

I tried using Edge when this problem accuared and the problem was still there, but acted differently, the page was just crashing.

Haven't tried the 3rd one.