0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 30, 2016 4:10 AM by rollaznv

Can't get Raidxpert to work, I've got a RAID10 and have a failed drive, need help please

rollaznv

So I've been searching all over the web and can't find my issue, lots of RAIDxpert issues out there but not mine exactly...

So, I've got a RAID10 on my computer, the bios boot screen warned me that I had a critical issue, I discovered that I had a bad drive. I'm running an AMD A10, with Windows 8.1.

I vaguely remember trying to get RAIDXpert installed when I set up my computer and couldn't get it to work then, I really don't think I did anything except set up the raid in the bios.

But there is no rebuild option in bios, so I'm trying to get this software to run...

I downloaded it and when I launch the link it trys to load "http://localhost:25902/amd" It gives me this error... "

This site can’t be reached

localhost refused to connect.

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"

After doing a lot of research I found a post that gave me another link and told me to reboot the machine, which I did... I tried this one... http://localhost:25902/amd/login.jsp  Same error.

I tried IE, Chrome, and FF, same errors.  With IE I used the diagnostic tool and it gave me this in formation...

The remote device or resource won't accept the connection

The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port "25902".

Detected

Contact your network administrator

Completed

Detected

Detected

The device or resource (localhost) is not set up to accept connections on port "25902".

I've completely turned off my virus software AND turned off my firewall, neither of those worked either...

I'm at a total loss, please don't tell me to use a hardware RAID, I already know I will on my next one, but I need to fix this one as it is. I'm really not that technical, so I can follow steps but really am over my head, so please go slow with me.

Thanks a ton for your assistance.