first of all i apologize if my english is not that good. I try to describe my problem as much as possible.
AMD FX-6300 6x3,5Ghz
8 GByte DDR3-1600 RAM
Sapphire Radeon R9 380 Nitro OC 4G
Windows 7 x64 SP1 and latest Updates
Since you released the first your Crimson Drivers i tried to use them but every time i "update" most of my games have problems (some problems are small but other problems are more critical). Whenever i'm sick of all these problems i uninstall them and use old Catalyst Drivers Version 15.x
- Most games are stuttering, even at 100+fps this is a serious problem especially while playing online (Examples: GRID 2, CSGO, every Assassins Creed Game)....
- A few games have fps losses, some games more (Witcher 3 drops about 40% from 50+ at FullHD down to 25-30fps) and some games less (World of Warcraft up to ~10%, depending on the area and how many players are there)
- Older Games like Unreal 1 (i started this game from my steam library) don't start anymore
- Crimson randomly crashes several times
It's pretty painful and i'm kinda disappointed after all this time.
Here are some things i tried instead of using older Driver Versions
- Uninstalled old Catalyst Driver > Restart Windows > Install Latest Crimson Drivers (including Hotfixes) > Restart > Testing Games
- Installed a new and clean Version of Windows on a new HD i bought and tested it just to find out if my SSD could be responsible
- Tested even with Windows 10 (downloaded from Microsoft, activated)
So tell me what can i do?