3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2016 12:38 PM by xacid9

more frame rate issues after AMD update

lux43

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5500 (Dual-core with hyperthreading)

CPU 2.40 GHz

Intel HD graphics 5500

RAM: 8GB

Windows 10 64-bit

AMD Radeon R7 M260

Its a laptop

Hello community,

I bought black ops 3. I noticed that I couldn't play it and my friend said that I had to update my drivers so I did and it worked. I also play many of other games such as league of legends. After a while I started to have really bad framerate issues in league. I thought well lets just update my drivers. But it didn't seem to work. Then I thought that all my previous updates might be causing a problem with the new one. So I uninstalled my driver and thought lets try it out. (The computer switched from my GPU to my Integrated graphics) It worked perfectly fine. I could play black ops 3 without any trouble. (BTW, I installed the AMD auto-detect utility software to know which driver my card was using.) After a day or two it started have framerate issues again. I checked the utility tool and it said i was running on something from AMD (the program was being unclear about which drivers I had) It suggested to update the drivers. I downloaded the update it suggested but it got me to where i was before all of this. So i uninstalled my AMD drivers and continued playing on my Intel HD integrated graphics. But it keeps installing the drivers of my AMD graphics card.

How do i stop this automatic installment of my drivers or could you help me with updating to a good driver where I can play without trouble.