6 Replies Latest reply on Jul 28, 2016 8:40 AM by kingfish

I want to revert back to my original Drivers!

rdrajrock12

Basically I found my old laptop and decided to make use of it.

Now the first thing that came to my mind was updating the drivers so I downloaded the intel driver for Core i3 2350M and then installed it.

So everything was going right and I started downloading AMD Catalyst Software suit for my HD7450M.

As soon as the whole thing came to the part where it installed the software suit Vegas 13 suddenly stopped and my project wasn't even saved.

Okay asides that after it completed I couldn't even make out which graphic card I was running.

Vegas 13 wasn't starting up (It scared the sh*t out of me). I then disabled my AMD GPU and then I saw Vegas working fine on my Intel HD 3000.

It takes like 15 minutes with my AMD card to render a 10 minute video but with my HD 3000 it takes about half an hour.

Now that's problem 1 the next problem is about my portability.

You all know that laptop's have a power icon which appears. We can switch from Power Saving to High Performance.

BUT NOW THE ICON IS GONE ITSELF AND I TRIED EVERY METHOD TO GET IT BACK.

And one major problem,

When I put my computer to sleep, the monitor doesn't turn back on after I open it (I have to turn it of via the main power button and then restart).

The old drivers were way damn better than the new one and what's this raptr thing?
      I WANT PERFORMANCE NOT SH*TTY APPLICATIONS FOR COMMUNITY VIDEOS, LIVESTREAMS, CAPTURING VIDEOS, CAPTURING SNAPSHOTS AND RECOMMENDED GAMES!

AND YES I AM PRETTY PISSED AT THE MOMENT.

Just tell me how to revert back to the old radeon drivers.

My laptop is a HP Pavilion G6 1301-tx

Core i3 2350M @2.3GHz 4 Threads

HD7450M and Intel HD 3000

6GB DDR3 RAM

500GB HDD