6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2016 1:37 AM by amdmatt

Terrible Service

jhill

I posted in this forum twice today with a legitimate issue regarding today's upgrade and twice it was removed. I provided my computer information and a clear explanation of the issue and error message, and twice it was removed. No help, no explanation, just flat out refusing someone who needs support for your product????

Your upgrade completely messed up my computer and I just had to reset Windows and am having to start from scratch with all of my settings and programs.

Being that you refused to help with the issue your product cause for no reason whatsoever, can you at least have the decency to provide an explanation as to why your upgrade tanked my computer and how I can prevent any of your future upgrades from doing this again???

Or do you not stand by your product in the slightest???

• Re: Terrible Service
          amdmatt

Hi,

I have reviewed your posting history. Your threads were created and approved yesterday, and i responded to this one.

Todays' Prompted Upgrade Ruining My Computer

jhill

Hello,

I'm incredibly confused. There isn't any response from you. It says "Not answered" and the only reply is from me.

waltc

That's because he gave you instructions which you have not followed...;)  Perhaps English is not your first language.  Then again, perhaps you simply cannot read.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                      jhill

Are you serious with this message?  How infantile are you???? Confirming your company is not remotely legitimate.

jhill

Not sure who you are or how you are relevant to this company, but I was responding to direct emails. His "instructions" were not visible. The email only linked to the original comment. English is my first language, but your childish racist comment is still incredibly out of line.

These forums can't possibly tied into a leg
                        itimate business, the behavior in here is ridiculous.

And being that in the end I discovered that AMD installed malware on my computer, the solution is to never use AMD products.

amdmatt

I relied to your first thread which i linked in my post, apologies if it was not clear. The second thread was a duplicate of the first so i did not respond. Both messages entered moderation and were approved shortly after you posted them.

If you still need any help, please do let me know.