0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2016 4:29 PM by qaron

is it so hard to do it like NVIDIA???

qaron

I have so many questions to ask this company... (God its true...!)

1. why in Gods name you go and support vulkan api for windows?? i believe that microsoft made a solid directx12 that has everything!!! vulkan api was made i believe for linux gaming and for linux in general!!!

2. why you release only unstable beta drivers for catalyst when you can take more time and release one stable that actually works!!!! usually next update in catalyst and the catalyst breaks!!!THANKS!!!! A LOT!!!!!

3. no respect for customers!! if you had respect you could automate your driver installation on every OS. what i've seen??? only windows!!! thats the answer!!

4. DO it LIKE NVIDIA!!!! support every platform on every OS. respect everyone!!  what i believe?? you only know how to suck balls from consoles producers to sell GPUs or CPUs and let them break their nerves because you are incapable of develop your own drivers.

my brother bought a laptop with amd-intel hybrid apu

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 3rd Gen Core processor Graphics Controller (rev 09)

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Thames [Radeon HD 7500M/7600M Series] (rev ff)

running ubuntu linux!! and seriously AMD GO @#$%^&* YOURSELVES!!! every forum that i've searched everybody has problems with the linux drivers in linux!!!! thats 4 years now and there's no solution anywhere ....