1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 25, 2016 1:56 PM by william

Guess what im waiting for!

redteam6

Wait for it ......... say it with me P O L A R I S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get hype!

Lower power more performance, this is what dreams are made off. No really i legit dream of these GPU's

in all of their buttery bacon glory. OH and wait there's more Z E N . This is going to be a year to remember!

download.jpg

• Re: Guess what im waiting for!
          william

redteam6, yep those are 2 major PC events for many people around the world for this year. I am also looking to build a new system this year and I am just waiting for grand opening of this 2 products.

A few days ago a local store in my area with good reputation offered discount on i5 6600k for very very very tempting price. It's now around 60 euro cheaper than lowest previous offer from all kinds of stores.

I seriously considered buying it and if there was this offer few months ago I would not wait a second and buy it right away. But I decided to pass on that and wait a bit for AMD's big surprises for this year. Hope (and believe) I won't be disappointed.