1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 21, 2016 1:30 AM by kingfish

crimson driver 16.4.1 WMC conflict

arcticdonkey

Since installing 16.4.1  I have had issues with Windows Media Center and HDCP support.  Tried resetting DRM to no avail.  Tried changing to a dvi to HDMI cable and no go. After spending a week I gave in and rolled back to 15.30.1025.0 and all channels along with premium channels work without issue. Running the DCA on media center would fail with the 16.4.1 update and now it passes with the 15.30.0.1025.0.  I am at a loss and essentially stopped updates to ensure it stays on the 15.3 driver.  Anyone have a resolution with the current driver?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Windows 7 64

AMD 8320

R9 280

dual screen tv and IPS monitor 

hdmi to tv display port/hdmi to ips monitor

Yeah I know HDCP does not support display port but with the 15.30 driver it works and like I stated before the dvi to hdmi had the same issue.

• Re: crimson driver 16.4.1 WMC conflict
          kingfish

If you are having a problem with your graphics card or a particular game...Please report it to AMD. Keep in mind that the more reports sent to the Catalyst engineers, the more attention paid. This is the only way things get fixed. Note that all issues must be reproducible (this is why specific information is required), and submitting a "Issue Report" is not a invitation to a dialog with AMD. Don't expect a reply. Just report it and encourage others to do the same.

www.amd.com/report