2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2016 7:51 AM by abyssd

colors changing randomly and brightness.

abyssd

Hello in the last week i located some weird things and i think its the drivers.. Im on 16.3.2 and i have also tried the latest one but with no luck so im back on 16.3.2.. The issue i have is when changing tab on the browser or from game to desktop, browser, etc there is some changes on brightness or in the colors i getting darker or whiter this is really annoying and i cant spot the problem.

http://prntscr.com/atw4tn

• Re: colors changing randomly and brightness.
          noelc

Have you tried running Radeon Additional Settings, and loading a preset?

Note that such presets are no longer automatically loaded by the ATI software at logon, but that can be worked around by crafting a batch file with some CLI.exe commands.  This is what I have set up, which loads my "Noels sRGB" preset...

:! ============================================================================= 
          :! =                Copyright (C) 2015-2015 ProDigital Software.               =

:! =              Redistribution permitted if logic left unchanged.            =
          :! =                                                                           =
          :! =  This computer program is protected by copyright law and international    =
          :! =  treaties.  Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program,    =
          :! =  or any portion of it, may result in severe civil or criminal penalties,  =
          :! =  and will be prosecuted accordingly.                                      =
          :! =============================================================================
          :!
          :!+=============================================================================
          :! Name:        Load Initial Monitor Calibration
          :! Type:        User Command Task
          :! Language:    MS-DOS Batch
          :! Index:       Invokes ATI commands to load initial monitor calibration.
          :! Function:
          :!      Invokes ATI commands to load initial monitor calibration.
          :!      Needed by Radeon drivers version 12.14 and newer.
          :!-=============================================================================
          :!  Start of process.
               @ECHO OFF

:!  Seems to be needed twice with a bit of a delay.
               "C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\CNext\CCCSlim\CLI.exe" Start Load profilename="Noels sRGB"
               SLEEP 12
               "C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\CNext\CCCSlim\CLI.exe" Start Load profilename="Noels sRGB"
               SLEEP 2
          :!  Now kill the "old" ATI settings application, as it doesn't seem to be needed.
               TASKKILL /F /IM CCC.exe
               TASKKILL /F /IM MOM.exe
          :!==============================================================================
          :!  End of file.
          :!==============================================================================

-Noel