2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 19, 2016 6:11 PM by denny

<SOLVED> I asked this question a couple of days ago but I don't see it posted.

denny

I asked this question a couple of days ago but I don't see it posted. Also, the same question asked recently by someone else got a reply that means nothing to me as I'm not a computer geek. I need help with the following message that appeared out of the blue 10 days ago and comes on every time I turn on my laptop. "No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware". All programs on my HP laptop (Windows 7) came installed when I bought it 2 years ago. I know nothing about AMD. Loss of function noticed immediately I started getting the error message include inability to put laptop in sleep or hibernate mode which are now greyed out in the shut down options. Also, can no longer view photos and videos loaded on the laptop through my TV using a cable connecting to the HDMI 2 port on the TV. How do I fix all this?