• Motherboard
        • ASRock 980DE3/U3S3 R2.0
      • CPU/APU
        • FX 6300
      • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
        • Antec Hcg 520W
      • RAM
        • 8GB

Hello, first i'm french and i'm not really good in english so excuse me for the mistake  i'll probabely make. I've got a problem with my graphic card i bought a new motherboard and i installed windows 10, windows uptade installs the catalyst control center for amd R9 2xx series but when i start my pc there is an error message from the catalyst control center which says : "Aucun pilote graphique AMD installé ou le pilote AMD ne fonctionne pas correctement. Veuillez installer le pilote AMD adapté à votre matéril AMD." = "No AMD driver install or the driver not work correctly. Please install the drivers which fit with your AMD material." So i try to install the crimson driver and the driver on the msi website for my R9 270X and i have a black screen my pc restrat and no drivers is install or i have a black screen after the windows logo and i have to restore my pc. When i open the device manager my there is an error on my graphic card which says : "Ce périphérique ne fonctionne pas correctement car Windows ne peut pas charger les pilotes requis pour ce périphérique. (Code 31)" = "This device didn't work correctly because windows can't loads the required driver for this device.(Code 31)". I try top play a game but this is impossible there is so much lag. I hope you can help me. Thanks

MrGame500