my computer have problem like alee2x16.
Here is my Computer information:
Describe your system:
- AMD Graphics Card : AMD Radeon HD 7650m
- Desktop or Laptop System
- Laptop HP Probook 4540s
- Operating System
- Windows 10 Pro x64
- Driver version installed
- AMD Video Drivers and Control Panel (American, International) 15.20.1060 Rev.F 5 Aug 2015
- You can follow this link : Drivers & Software for HP ProBook 4540s Notebook PC - HP Support Center.
- Display Devices
- Laptop Display HD 1366x768
- Laptop Display HD 1366x768
- HP Mainboard 17F6
- Core I5 3210M 2.5GHz
- Power Supply Unit Make, Model & Wattage
- Adapter for Laptop and Battery 6 cells
- 2x4gb DDram 3 bus 1600
Describe your issue:
- First, When i used Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, Driver worked very well, i can choose High performance for any game or Power save or nothing for Application with switchable graphics when i right-click on Desktop. It is very easy to use.
But, 2 days ago i updated my OS to Windows 10, and downloaded new drivers for Windows on HP Support and drivers.
After install finish, Swotchabel graphics GONE, i open catalyst control center and see nothing i can setup. Just have info. Now i can not play Game with High FPS. It is make my Angry, i tried reinstall this driver version and old version for Windows 8.1, but nothing change!
- World Of Tanks, World Of Warship(Old : 45fps , Now : 20>35fps) Battlefield 3 Multiplayer ( old: no lag and playing well, Now: too lag and setting auto low)
- I keep old setting any game and test it on Windows 10 but i must change to low setting
- Here is some pictures
- Hope you can help me fix it. Thank you so much
1 of 1 people found this helpful
These are the correct/last drivers for your graphics. > Legacy
The Intel graphics must be updated to the latest version before trying to install the AMD drivers.
Your laptop is equipped with switchable graphics. In order to update the AMD driver, the Intel graphics should be the current version. Go to this Intel link and use the Intel Driver Update Utility to find the latest graphics driver for your laptop. Download and save it to your desktop.
Download the correct AMD drivers to your desktop.
Now delete the Intel drivers from your computer using 'uninstall a program' in the computer control panel.
Uninstall the AMD drivers from your computer using the 'uninstall a program' in the computer control panel.
NOTICE IMPORTANT AMD DRIVER UNINSTALL:******
******Computers with Intel processors select 'express' uninstall all AMD software including the install manager.
******Computers with AMD processors custom uninstall the AMD graphics driver and Catalyst Control Panel only.
Note: All anti-malware/anti-virus/anti-anything should be disabled during driver installation.
Install the Intel drivers...reboot
Install the AMD drivers...reboot
It's working. Thank for your support! <3
Belive me, i will help anyone have similar issues. l liked and Helpful(yes) for your Post. really thank you