Getting the driver installed is one thing and the problem with 4K is the other problem. There is not enough info in this thread to provide an accurate answer.
- What is your OS?
- Which driver did you install?
- What are your displays (make and model)?
- What are the exact cables and adapters you are using?
- What are the refresh rates you are trying to run on each display?
1. I just upgraded to Windows 10.
2. I completely wiped everything when I installed 10. 10 auto installed a driver.
3. Samsung 60" 4K tv. I can find the exact mode # later.
4. I am using an adapter cable. its a cable matters mini display port 1.2 to hdtv able supporting 4K. 10 feet long. I just ordered a new one to try. It's a mini display port 1.2-hdmi 2.0 and I ordered an hdmi 2.0 cable.
5. 30 hz
Yes I know. is the conversion from DisplayPort to HDMI limiting me?
Here are the computer specs:
Motherboard: MSI Computer Micro ATX DDR3 1333 NA A68HM-E33 V2 MotherboardSocket FM2+
Chipset: AMD A68H
Memory: 2x DDR3-2133(OC)/ 1866/ 1600/ 1333 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 32GB
Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slot, 1x PCI Slot
SATA: 4x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 10
Form Factor: MicroATX, 22.6 x 17.3 cm
Crucial 8GB Single DDR3 1600 MT/s PC3-12800 CL11 Unbuffered UDIMM 240-Pin Desktop Memory CT102464BA160B
Hard Drive: Seagate 1TB Desktop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive (ST1000DM003)
Processor: AMD AMD A8 7600 FM2+ 4MB Box R7 Series Graphics 3.8 4 Socket FM2+ AD7600YBJABOX
Power Supply: EVGA 600B Bronze 100-B1-0600-KR Power Supply, 600W
Chipset: AMD FirePro W4300
Memory: 4GB GDDR5
Memory Interface: 128-bit
Max. Resolution: 4096 x 2160, Support 4x Display Monitors
Connectors: 4x Mini Display Ports
DVD drive: Asus 24x DVD-RW Serial-ATA Internal OEM Optical Drive DRW-24B1ST (Black)
Cords: Cable Matters Mini DisplayPort 1.2 (Thunderbolt™ 2 Port Compatible) to HDTV Cable Supporting 4K in Black 10 Feet
TV/Monitors: Samsung 4K UHD JU6500 Series Smart TV - 60" Class