1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 19, 2016 3:01 PM by theboycooper

DirectX12 crossfire issue - Hitman, Quantum Break

hasll

Hello,
      I have issue with DirectX 12 games Hitman, Quantum Break in crossfire mode. Crossfire causes artifacting of the games.
      Is there any fix for it right now or only waiting for new updates/drivers?
      It is very disappointing for me, as the Hitman was released month ago (new recent update did not fix it).

By the way I am also very frustrated with The Division - The know issue "The Division™ may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire™ mode." (totally unplayable in crossfire) is in release notes since the game was released - not fix yet.
      Sorry for my English.

Using newest drivers(Crimson Edition 16.4.1 Hotfix).

Core i7-3820 @ 4 Ghz
      16 Gb RAM Quad channel
      Radeon HD7970/280X

Thanks for your advice.

• Re: DirectX12 crossfire issue - Hitman, Quantum Break
          theboycooper

i have the same problem buddy have you found a fix for it yet?

this is why crossfire is so bloody frustrating - single R9 390 with overclock on ultra is getting 69fps in hitman on dx11 with min fps of 8 and Max fps of 200+ so very nice and even better with DX12

managed to get crossfire enabled now however average FPS of 65, min of 2fps and max of 200+ with a load of stuttering and worse graphical experience. it's such a pain in the rear, how can it be worse having two cards and have more stuttering and not benchmark as well?