2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2016 1:02 AM by m.lawson

Crimson driver won't install after 16.2.1

m.lawson

I own a Toshiba Satelite L50D-C-13G with an A10-8700P Carrizo with R6 Graphics 8GB RAM Single channel mode, Windows 8.1 64 bit

Speccy Mother board details (could be relevent I really don't know)

Manufacturer FF50

Model 06F6 (Socket FP4)

I was able to use and still am able to use all Crimson drivers up to 16.2.1, however since the introduction of 16.3 I can no longer install all drivers from that point, including 16.4.1.When trying to do a clean install only the HDMI Audio driver, AMD PSP Driver, ACP Application and Install manager will be available for installation. If I install with the 16.2.1 driver already installed then everything will be available with the exception of the latest driver itself and the AMD Radeon settings both of which will tell me that they are already up to date even though they're not. I have tried the clean install procedure using the install manager with internet devices disabled to uninstall old software followed by DDU in safe mode to take away and clean up all registries. However my problem still persists. No windows update is available for the latest driver and my OEM has no display drivers available at all and uses solely the AMD display drivers available from their website.

Has AMD dropped support for the Carrizo or can this be resolved some other way. I just can't seem to update my driver no matter what I do.