2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2017 5:28 AM by skupi

Since Crimson Steam cannot get overlay over Origin

h4rd_b4se

Good evening,

since the update to crimson Steam Overlay is not available while playing origin games. I need the Steam Overlay to play FIFA 16 with the Steam Controller.

At Catalyst 15.11.1 everything works fine.

Is there any solution for this problem?

My PC: Gaming PC: - Intel Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1231 v3 @ 3.40GHz - - Mein-PC.eu

Greets,

H4rd_B4se

• Re: Since Crimson Steam cannot get overlay over Origin
          kingfish

If you are having a problem with your graphics card or a particular game...Please report it to AMD. Keep in mind that the more reports sent to the Catalyst engineers, the more attention paid. This is the only way things get fixed. Note that all issues must be reproducible (this is why specific information is required), and submitting a "Issue Report" is not a invitation to a dialog with AMD. Don't expect a reply. Just report it and encourage others to do the same.

www.amd.com/report

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • Re: Since Crimson Steam cannot get overlay over Origin
              skupi

I have bought on the end of 2016 amd videocard RX470 and i must say that problem with steam link or in-home streaming from valve still have problems with origin games. The game run fine on host machine, but on client i have only black screen and hear audio. There are many solution about run it in windowed mode, but its still not work. Many ppl wrote that for them the game works without a problem. But most of them have nvidia cards. So i think its problem of amd, maybe some drivers problem.

Please look for that problem or contact valve to solve it. You could find many ppl have the same problem. Many times is about playing fifa or other games... I think amd should be interested.