First of all, here is my system information.
- AMD Radeon HD 7670M (dedicated memory DDR3 1GB)
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Laptop - HP Pavilion g7-2200 ev
- Installed Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.3.2
- Windows 10 x64
- CPU Intel Core i3-3110M
- Chipset Intel HM76 Express
- RAM 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz
I'm trying to install the 16.3.2 version on my laptop wich is on windows 10 x64, but I encounter some issues.1. When I'm running the installer, there are only 2 options available.
2. After I'm done with installing and rebooting, the Radeon Settings and the Switchable Graphics are gone from the context menu (right click).
I've already tried to run the cleaning tool and tried to reinstall it sometimes. No chance.
Always installing with admin rights.
Any help would be nice.
Thank you in advance.