5 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2016 4:06 PM by innovat3

16.3.2 Freesync

crayraven

I've been getting a lot of flickering with Freesync enabled after upgrading to Crimson 16.3.2. Anyone else experiencing a similar issue? I see a lot of flickering in heroes of the storm when using freesync, when disabled it goes away.

Sapphire Fury X

Amd FX 8350

16gb of ram

Asus Crosshair V Formula Z

LG34um67

• Re: 16.3.2 Freesync
          Septor

What game, what monitor, what GPU, etc. Please provide more info if you can.

crayraven

Updated with the information. And I also want to add, the problem happens in guild wars 2 as well. It didn't happen before Crimson 16.3.2.

PrEzi

crayraven wrote:

I've been getting a lot of flickering with Freesync enabled after upgrading to Crimson 16.3.2. Anyone else experiencing a similar issue? I see a lot of flickering in heroes of the storm when using freesync, when disabled it goes away.

Sapphire Fury X

Amd FX 8350

16gb of ram

Asus Crosshair V Formula Z

LG34um67

We all have this issue with Freesync... since Crimson.... February ? I don't remember anymore... after a few months it's just too long ago....  And it really isn't fun anymore IF I DON'T RECEIVE a FREAK***' ACKNOWLEDGMENT that issue is found and is being working on ! Hell... it doesn't matter for me if it will take a month or two or godd**n six months to solve... just acknowledge it and promise to solve it. I understand you are very thin on resources... but.... just confirm... and don't leave us all in the dark....

Details ? Please --- I have reported it already two or three times.... but for the sake of completion :

Games ? Diablo 3 for example... or any other that I'm playing... Batman Blackgate for example...

Fury X, ASUS MG 279M,  AMD CPU (Phenom 2 955 BE) 12 GB Ram, Win8.1 , tested with Crimsons .... everything after February has broken Freesync.

Basically the freesync demo works... (doooh!) but everything else reports 89MHz on my monitor display... or sometimes.... and very rarely 34... or something like that...

I don't need to explain that this looks VERY BADLY.

NO OVERLAYS, NO 3RD PARTY SOFT. clean install every time... full uninstall with AMD Installer, then a round with DDU

Last update with same issues not solved : Crimson 16.5.2.1

innovat3

Yeah its a issue with AMD,

I too have flickering issues right now and its bugging the hell out of me.

BENQ XL2730z

its most likely a driver issue

green team here i come!