13 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2016 10:18 AM by kingfish

I just received an e-mail for the new version of Crimson Edition 16.3.2.   I have a ati/amd radeon HD 5770 (shows 6770 in device manager, I don’t know what I have based on that).  I keep getting “display divers stopped working, and now have recovered”.  I

cadman148

I just received an e-mail for the new version of Crimson Edition 16.3.2.   I have a ati/amd radeon HD 5770 (shows 6770 in device manager, I don’t know what I have based on that).  I keep getting “display divers stopped working, and now have recovered”.  Is the HD 5770 compatible with windows 10?  Will this new version help my situation out?  The monitor keeps flashing, and my cursor keeps changing to something else where I have to unplug my computer and re-boot.  Sometimes it works a for a few days, but then the monitor acts up again with display driver problems.  Please help me out.  I have a Dell xps 8300, I’m retired and can’t afford a new computer.  Will a new HD graphics card be my answer?  Please forward this to someone who can really help me out.  Thanks