I have a problem with the crossfire that I am mounting. First it will explain the specifications of my computer.
- AMD Graphics Card: Asus Amd r9 290x OC
- AMD Graphics Card 2:Asus Amd r9 290x
- Desktop System
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bits
- Driver version installed:Crimson Edition 16.3.1 Hotfix
- Motherboard:MSI Z87 g45 gamming
- CPU/APU: I7 4770K
- Power Supply Unit: Corsair M1000
- RAM: 32 4x8
The problem that I have is that after installing the drivers of the graphical card the computer detects the crossfire to me but the second card not to work.On having used 3dmark or some game, the image freezes, and the computer reports to me that there has been a problem with the drivers.
On having used the GPUZ it admits me that the computer has crossfire realized.The program crimson also recognizes me the crossfire
I have proved both cards separately and they work perfectly
I have deactivated the ULPS
I have proved all the drivers for windows 10