1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 24, 2016 4:20 AM by brucer

Unigine Heaven Benchmark Question & Sapphire Nitro Fury, with video capture.

brucer

My system specs

Gigabyte GA-Z170x-Gaming5

I5-6600k@4.4ghz

Sapphire Nitro Fury, bone stock settings

16gig Gskill ddr4-3000

Samsung 850evo 250gig m.2

Evga 750g2

crimson 16.3.1 , power efficiency off, display port cable.

Unigine Heaven I5-6600k Sapphire Nitro Fury - YouTube

I get a few fps less using the Bandicam screen capture software, somewhere around 3fps if that even counts, probably because I dont know what I'm doing with Bandicam, lol.

This is the first time I've ever done any type of screen capture of a benchmark.. The song is a free one off youtube I had to cut it in 3 times as it was like 1:50seconds long and the video is a little over 4 minutes..

I have a couple questions..

Do my benchmark numbers look comparable to others with similar machine specifications?

This is the benchmark without Bandicam..

unigine heaven ultra8xaa extreme tess.JPG

How do you embed a youtube video in this forum?

to add:  The Sapphire Nitro Fury has gotten considerably quieter the more I've ran it... I cant hear it over my Corsair and Nzxt case fans in my Nzxt s340 case sitting 3 ft from me on my desk now, even with all 3 fans on the card running..  I've had to look a few times to make sure that they were running...

• Re: Unigine Heaven Benchmark Question & Sapphire Nitro Fury, with screen capture.
          brucer

I was looking at the 16.3.1 drivers default driver settings, then remembered the Sapphire Nitro Fury had a default gpu clock of 1050 compared to the 16.3.1 drivers default 1020 gpu clock... So I turned up the gpu clock up 4% and set the power efficiency option to off.

I see a noticeable difference with just a very slight over clock, if I'm figuring this correctly I'm around 1060 gpu clock...

With power efficiency off, I notice the gpu clock doesnt go as low at idle as with it on.. with power efficiency on, the gpu clock will idle around 300mhz (real close to 300mhz), with power efficiency off it bounces from 350-450mhz, averaging around 400..

4percent oc.JPG