2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 24, 2016 4:09 PM by ottog

after the divison update/patch on or around 3/22 i lost crossfire support

r2daizzzo

the divison updated today reset my pc like twice and now i cant get crossfire to work on it... also side note i've been having problem with the amd crossfire predefine profiles not showing up or coming up once a blue moon and one can help

• Re: after the divison update/patch on or around 3/22 i lost crossfire support
          amdmatt

We hope to have a fix for the reported CrossFire issues of flickering in The Division soon.

I will investigate about CrossFire profiles not showing correctly in Radeon Settings.

• Re: after the divison update/patch on or around 3/22 i lost crossfire support
              ottog

Since the flickering issue essentially kills any CrossFire possibilities, I haven't really been able to test whether or not it is working properly, however when I do switch the game to Fullscreen occasionally to see if maybe just maybe it's working for some reason, I do notice (Using RivaTuner OSD) that the second card does kick in, and frame rates are noticeably higher. I am using R9 290s.

I did notice originally that there was no Pre-defined profile available in the Radeon Settings. In fact, 16.3.1 seemed to erase all profiles for all games on my system. Under the Gaming tab, I have only Global Settings. I am able to add them manually.

r2daizzzo, are you sure the game is running in Fullscreen, and have you tried using an On Screen Display (like FRAPS or RivaTuner) to verify whether or not the second card is running? What GPU are you using, with what driver version and on what operating system?

Matt, do you have any idea what "soon" may mean in this case? I know asking dev's to define "soon" is usually a fruitless venture, but I figured I'd give it a go. We're approaching this flickering bug's 3 week birthday (read: since launch, 17 days at this point).