0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 20, 2016 3:43 PM by mahmoud.ekram

i bought laptop Lenovo intel core i5 with AMD R9 M375 and setup windows 8.1 64b and i have two problems the first problem that when i try to open Catalyst control center it couldn't open and i see error and the second one is that when i try to play PES 20

mahmoud.ekram

i bought laptop Lenovo intel core i5 with AMD R9 M375 and setup windows 8.1 64b and i have two problems the first problem that when i try to open Catalyst control center it couldn't open and i see error and the second one is that when i try to play PES 2016 or PES 2013 they couldn't open and i see this error (unable to implement settings due to insufficient video card specifications) i try more than time to solve those problems but i can't so please help me to solve it., i bought laptop Lenovo intel core i5 with AMD R9 M375 and setup windows 8.1 64b and i have two problems the first problem that when i try to open Catalyst control center it couldn't open and i see error and the second one is that when i try to play PES 2016 or PES 2013 they couldn't open and i see this error (unable to implement settings due to insufficient video card specifications) i try more than time to solve those problems but i can't so please help me to solve it.