6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 21, 2016 4:43 AM by kingfish

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series Windows 10 SEG TV as screen

daywalkerswife

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Series

Windows 10

SEG TV as screen displays picture bigger than the original on Acer Aspire One 721 Notebook

I first upgraded my Windows 7 with Windows 10 and it was working ok. The picture that was displayed on the TV was an identical duplicate of

the one on the Netbook screen. I recently performed a clean install with Windows 10. Since then the display on the TV shows bigger than the

original and I cannot find any settings to change this behavior, neither in the TV menu nor on Windows. I wonder if that has something to do with

the graphics driver which is still the same as the one I used on Windows 7 Version 8.960.100.9001. Is there any other recommendation? Trying

an update in the device manager resulted with the statement that it is up to date.

The funny thing is that after some unspecified time the display on the TV changes and shows correct. I just could not find out through what. It just happens automatically without me doing anything towards it. While the TV shows the picture too big, the start button is not visible and open apps

overlap with the frame of the TV so outside parts are not visible. That makes it extremely difficult to operate the Notebook over the TV screen, which is actually necessary the way it is set up. I was trying to present a screenshot, but that one is ok. I gues even though I see this on the TV, the netbook displays the full screen.

Any proposals appreciated!!! Thanks in advance.