1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 16, 2016 12:26 PM by tjxxl

Serious Issues on Radeon R8 M365DX, on a HP Laptop

tjxxl

Hey!

Im having serious issues with ALL drivers with my laptop, all games end up with the classic "AMD display driver has stopped working and has recovered". My computer occasionally bluescreens with error messages related to graphics and games like Warthunder, BF3, DCS World freezes and crashes.

I've tried both the HP drivers and all the AMD drivers, I've uninstalled everything before installing the new drivers and I've even done it with DDU and still no major difference. I've updated the bios from HP, and I did also get a completely new computer from the store since i thought it was just the old one being broken from factory, but unfortunately that's not the case..

If this issue isn't fixed soon I'm going back with the computer and staying away from AMD in the future since this is complete BOLLOCKS..

This is the computer HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

And the graphics card is said to be Radeon R6, and a Radeon R7 M360 but I've also heard the name Raeon R8 M365DX

I'm running Windows 10 64 bit.

Please help..

Philip