16 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2016 5:48 AM by hani4all

hd7470 unable to install stable crimson driver

hani4all

old stable radeon  driver 15.7 cause various problem in windows 10 like get crashed regularly taking huge time to open video file in famous video players like mpc-hc/be or potplayer and new radeon crimson unable to install but i am able to install Radeon-Software-Crimson-Edition-15.11.1-Beta-64Bit-Win10-Win8.1-Win7-Nov30 it loads video files faster and not crashing but it has a huge problem in some software like smplayer amiduos it always says "loadlibrary failed with error 87 the parameter is incorrect" i am frustrated why amd underestimate their old loyal users they ignoring us and not releasing proper stable drivers please i need stable crimson driver who get install on my system i have dual graphics radeon hd7470m and intel hd 3000 but problem always from amd side please dont ignore us and release stable crimson driver for us

• Re: hd7470 unable to install stable crimson driver
          kingfish

Your problem is your switchable graphics. The Intel HD3000 is not Win10 compatible. Revert to the OS for which the laptop was designed and have a fully functional computer.

Laptops with switchable AMD/Intel graphics Windows 10 support

hani4all

i dont understand that like i am upgraded from windows 7 ultimate to windows 10 pro and believe me i am not gonna convinced by you. because when i upgraded to windows 10 the pre installed drivers of both radeon hd 7470m and intel hd 3000 drivers working flawlessly but only problem is when i choose radeon hd7470m graphics for my video players it start atleast 30 to 45 sec later and some times its take a minute but when i choose intel hd 3000 video players open videos instantly but still i prefers because of quality of video playing with radeon is far better than intel... if problem is with intel then why the hell radeon crashing regularly even in stable driver. so i moved to Radeon-Software-Crimson-Edition-15.11.1-Beta-64Bit-Win10-Win8.1-Win7-Nov30 it loads video files faster and not crashing but it has a huge problem in some software like smplayer amiduos it always says "loadlibrary failed with error 87 the parameter is incorrect" and i wanna tell u that the problem is in ur graphics drivers file "atig6pxx.dll" not intel's so please dont play blame game sir... kick intel graphics to the hell. u just tell me like when u r releasing crimson driver or a stable driver for u r graphic card radeon hd 7470m i saw ur data base u r not in mood to support ur own graphic card and u know i am no new in this cyber world i am using laptops from 90s in past years amd always support their chips, graphics so i love amd but in recent few years amd just try to copy foot steps of intel not providing proper support to their 3 to 4 years old hardware for cashing money and u know u guyz even didnt release proper drivers for windows 8... or since windows 7 the 1st os for ur card radeon hd7470m please dont play games i dont want ur crimson driver ok neither i want diamond or money from amd i just want one stable driver for my graphics card and its my right please dont force u r loyal customer to find ur alternatives

xeleron

It takes time to load videos because the Radeon/Nvidia GPU used in Hybrid GPu configurations is handled by the Intel GPU.That means that the ability to run stuff on the  radeon card is available only if the Intel GPU allows it to.Uninstall amd drivers using DDU and fall back to catalyst 14.12 Omega.

hani4all

ooh really can u explain that how video loads faster with quality when i upgrade catalyst 15.7 to crimson 15.11 beta i even didnt touched intel driver. even amd acknowledge that their old catalyst mechanism is sluggish very slow and 2nd catalyst 14.12 omega doesn't support windows 10 and i play lots games too and its had lots issues and please dont play blame game just give 1 stable driver for windows 10 otherwise you will lose a hardcore amd lover from my recommendations 100 of laptops / pc peoples purchased in my family friends and my customers and i recommend amd gpus because in past years amd did fab job by their support team but know they just copying intel like dont support even 3 to 4 year old hardware forcing people to buy their new hardware's but i told you it give negative impact to ur old loyal customer... and its u amd who forcing ur customer to think twice when they buy or recommend new laptop / pc....

kingfish

""copying intel like dont support even 3 to 4 year old hardware forcing people to buy their new hardware's""

Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You don't have to 'upgrade' to a OS that your laptop can not fully support. There are graphics features and requirements Microsoft designed into their OS that cannot be "fixed" by some magical patch. Your laptop is supplied with a Windows 10 basic driver by Microsoft Update...but the OEM require that the switchable Intel and AMD graphics BOTH fully support the OS (Win10). You might look into Leshcat drivers.

hani4all

microsoft forced me to upgrade and even my oem product page says i am compatible to win10 its really what can say very bad experienced i am facing from amd in recent years. really i am losing my faith on amd graphics... just because their behavior and your right about lashcat drivers but can you imagine a company like amd forcing their customer to use 3rd party developer driver instead genuine amd radeon drivers... what trying 2 say just make a proper stable driver for your card hd7470m thats i just need 1 stable for win10... but when i saw your data base and got to know that you arent in mood to support your own card hd7470m my heart get broken... its like amd forgotten their child which get adopted by few community techie lashcat... what can its time to move on from amd.... with broken heart.......................

kingfish

Hate to break it to you...but Intel doesn't support your graphics in Win 10 either. Just not your day....

Laptops with switchable AMD/Intel graphics Windows 10 support

kingfish

This driver series was released in 2011....which means it was designed for the OS/graphics requirements of the day. AMD didn't just develop and engineer the card in 2011...it started at least a year before that. Things change..

AMD Radeon HD 7470M - NotebookCheck.net Tech

hani4all

i know that so what that mean amd got an equation to play blame game and try to save their self's by saying your intel graphics isnt supported.... god....... let the kick out intel graphics... what the problem i am facing is caused by amd radeon in stable whql verified 15.7 why video loading takes so much time and in amds Radeon-Software-Crimson-Edition-15.11.1-Beta-64Bit-Win10-Win8.1-Win7-Nov30 videos instantly but facing problem again by graphic drivers file "atig6pxx.dll" causing unable to run apps like amiduos smplayer etc with error message "loadlibrary failed with error 87 the parameter is incorrect" its amds graphic drivers problem in stable 15.7 i dont get those errors but videos not loading faster in high gpu setting on potplayer64... and dont talk about intel just tell me when amd gonna release stable driver for radeon hd7470m whenever i try to talk about radeon hd7470m you start blame game of intel... please give me a simple why dropped support for amd radeon hd7470m and not trying to develop a stable for your own card and please again dont play blame game about just ans my question that's it

hani4all

""This driver series was released in 2011....which means it was designed for the OS/graphics requirements of the day. AMD didn't just develop and engineer the card in 2011...it started at least a year before that. Things change..""

wow gr8 dude awesome gr8 that what i wanna listen from amd and its proved that amd is just copying intel like dont support even 5 year old hardware forcing people to buy their new hardware's

hat's off for amd corporation haaa haaa what a thinking so i'll remember your words before buying or recommending amd based laptop or pc to my customer friends and family.... its really a time to move on rip amd

xeleron

Do you understand what BETA means within a driver set?

xeleron

Looking on the support table,the latest stable and WHQL verified driver is 15.7 .Anything else does not work for you.What games do you experience issues with,since you need a newer driver?The gpu you have is a weak one,it can't run properly newer games regardless of driver set.

hani4all

i know what beta belongs to and the latest whql verified driver is 15.7 is good but unfortunately it takes tooo much time when i set my settings to high performance gpu for potplayer 64bit it takes soo much time to open video and its like a mental torture to users... but when i change my settings to low gpu it opens instantly quality is worst.... you few years ago i was a die hard amd radeon graphics fan but know i hate amd graphics.......

xeleron

What do you configure In PotPlayer that is so demanding on the GPU?Are you relying on MadVr or some other advanced renderer?Or maybe Lentoid?

hani4all

nop i am not relying on madvr or lentoid. i am relying on evr custom render thats it and its not only about potplayer 64bit i am facing same problem with mpc-hc/be same evr custom render... i know potplayer and mpc player is little bit demanding on gpu for quality but what its gpus work thats why we make gpu to processes our graphics and fulfill our demands... but strangely Radeon-Software-Crimson-Edition-15.11.1-Beta-64Bit-Win10-Win8.1-Win7-Nov30 version fulfills all demands flawlessly but their is again a problem with graphics drivers file "atig6pxx.dll" which not allowing to open some apps like smplayer amiduos cutegram and maybe photoshop too with error message "loadlibrary failed with error 87 the parameter is incorrect" so i edit that graphics drivers file "atig6pxx.dll" to "atig6pxx.dll.bak" and restart then some apps start working again but some still not work like amiduos bluestack