Disc Drive 1Patriot Blaze 120 GB
      Disc Drive 2Toshiba 500GB
      Disc Drive 3{drive3}
      PSUCorsair Builder Series CX750M, 750 W
      CaseZalman Z11 Neo
      Monitor
        • Re: Neo
          william

Nice system, how do you like Zalmans cases? Did you used other models? I am considering to choose one of theirs cases for my next build.

lesovik

I am pretty much satisfied with Zalman although this is my first Zalman's case. When I've got all components I used some shitty akyga gaming case which was big mistake. Zalman Z11 Neo is big, it has enough space for cables and good cable management and 5 fans for air flow. In other hand it's cheap for what you get.

william

Thanks for the quick response. I heard some mixed reviews of their cases but I really like it's design for most of their cases and the price is also very nice. Could you please tell me a bit more about your experience?

I heard that the metal construction is low quality and it bends very easily even without pressure.

Also what about included fans? Would it be possible for you to compare them to something like noctua? I don't expect them to be as high quality as noctua but it's a reference point.

lesovik

Sorry for your waiting. The metal construction did not bend. I couldn't compare included fans to something else because I didn't have any experience with other cases and fans - if you don't count akyga. For more reviews I'd say that you search youtube.

william

No problem, I have also been quite busy these days. About the reviews yes I was looking for them few weeks ago but it's not that common brand so people don't review them often. About the fans, ok I understand. Could you tell me your personal opinion on them? I mean do you think they are loud? Are you planning on changing them down the line?

lesovik

Fans are silent, considering GPU and CPU fans which are loud. You can't hear case fans really. I don't plan to change them in future. Maybe I'll put one more on top and one more on bottom of the case because there is space and filter on bottom anyway.

dibyansumohanty

Woah..Pretty rig