13 Replies Latest reply on Jul 2, 2016 3:23 AM by baddog

so running eyefinity

baddog

would like to adjust monitor alignment not arrangement but alignment yellow lines on each monitor ! how can i edit my group to do this ? i can alter bezel but not alignment  ?

i tried to delete group and start again but it is still there running on crimson 16.2 ? so reluctant to keep trying as eyefinity is kinda finicky at best but all is working except i have resolution at 5760x1060 and not 1080 ?

thanks for any help

• Re: so running eyefinity
          amdmatt

We'd like to help, please can you provide more information so we can better understand your system and issue.

baddog

Windows 7 64bit

r9 390

what more do you need ?

there is no option to adjust alignment again if i enter advanced option from crimson in eyefinity it tries to make a new group

amdmatt

What is the make and model of each display and how is it connected to the graphics card?

baddog

3 acer 27"

gpu to tv hdmi

2 active display ports to hdmi to two monitors via hdmi eyefinity is working but no way to adjust alignment after creating group there is no option like there is for bezel adjustment

amdmatt

What is the model of each display? You've only provided the make.

baddog

Not sure i am at work , 1060 is because i moved center screen up alittle same as you get when you do bezel compensate alignment resolution changes across the three monitors but unlike bezel alignment there is no option to adjust alignment up and down ! So monitors not the issue ! Try for yourself and find alignment edit after group is created its just not there ? Let me know when you have looked and found this option with out creating new display group

baddog

K272HLbmid

amdmatt

Which make and model R9 390 are you using?

Just to clarify you have:

1. Display connected via HDMI

2. Displays connected via Active DP-HDMI adapters

baddog

Saphire nitro 8gig and yes center screen on hdmi  side dusplays on active dp to hdmi

tried make new group but after start arrangement all displays say input not supported , tried to discard in crimson but group still remains ?

What procedure to wipe group and start again as option to edit alignment is not available in crimson or advanced options ?

baddog

Really no one can tell me how to do this on an amd forum wow just wow tried multiple times to erase and start again but after several black screen & input not supported  resulting in me having to shut off computer power it failed to restart windows on last attempt !!! Lucky i could system restore , oh well untill some genius at amd figures it out i will leave well alone and play at 5760x1060 instead of 5760x1080 thanks amd  next time i am so going to switch sides lesson learned get what you pay for

amdmatt

What were you trying to do with your system, set up a 3x1 Eyefinity configuration and configure Bezel compensation?

From what you have described it sounds as if the driver installation or Windows display profile could be corrupted. Please try the following steps below.

Perform a sweep of AMD drivers using DDU. Follow the prompt to restart into safe mode and click Clean and Restart.

Download Crimson 16.3.1 and disconnect all but one of your main displays. Proceed to install Crimson 16.3.1 and once installed, please restart the system.

Connect a second display and use Radeon Settings > Eyefinity to verify that you can setup and configure a 2x1 Eyefinity setup. I would recommend trying different combinations of display to verify that all displays work correctly in 2x1 Eyefinity.

Once you have confirmed all displays are working, please connect the third display and configure 3x1 Eyefinity.

baddog

Are you an IT guy or volunteer? Did you read first post it's about vertical alignment yellow lines you can move screens up and down not bezel !!! That can be edited anytime !! But vertical alignment no edit after making group.

I went back to ccc wiped everything and yes i know how to ddu , got ccc working okay just never touched alignment or bezel tried to upgrade to crimson lost my eyefinity group ? All screens input not supported ? Also crimson 16.3 makes rain look bad in dirt rally , not sure you can help me ,do you run amd eyefinity? So i did system restore went back to ccc as i would rather just play games than screw around with something over complicated compared to nvidia,

baddog

So only thing stopping me getting eyefinity on new radeon drivers is display properties ya know enable disable monitors etc like in old ccc in  radeon advanced settings please add this feature back or i can never upgrade my drivers , how hard is it to put back what you took out ?