0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 11, 2016 3:31 PM by kr4k3n

Windows admin confirmation on opening applications may cause a black screen

kr4k3n

Hello!,

Alright so recently i have been very bugged by this issue, I'm not sure exactly when this showed up but it's a recent issue and I have been having these times where if I try to open an application and then I get the admin confirmation to run it as administrator, don't know the exact name of that but yeah it occasionally causes my PC to go into a black screen and lose signal from the graphics card, I have no idea why this happens.. and the only way to fix it is to force restart by holding down the power button.

And while i'm complaining about this.. I'm also having some issues with Black ops 3 while not as much as they used to be they're still there, on start of rounds the game stutters like crazy and my normal fps when the game is not stuttering is like around 110 - 120 which is great but then it stutters sometimes and alternates between that and literally 0 sometimes and that's really annoying, sometimes the bug occurs and i notice that there is no sound during that time where the bug is happening and sometimes sound isn't an issue so i can't say that the sound issue is a 100% tied to that so i don't know what to do here..

System specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 3.2Ghz

RAM: 8 GB

GPU: PowerColor R9 390 PCS+

HDD: 1 TB WD Blue

PSU: Seasonic S12II 620w

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

current installed version of AMD Drivers : AMD Radeon Crimson Software 16.3

Please help me asap!