0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2016 8:24 PM by techfanboy

R9 380 Disconnecting?

techfanboy

Hi

I have a problem with my MSI r9 380, Tried to Fix issues using common method.. (i.e, Reformat,Uninstall Drivers,Clean Boot.. etc)

But still has problems. I've benchmark my system for a day and the issue did not appear in any logs... The issue here is the r9 380 keeps disconnecting randomly... maybe 2-3 times a day, it will disconnect for a sec and reconnect again, i know it's disconnecting because you will hear it like you are ejecting a usb device. I Checked the event log and i've seen some error. This is particular for the amdservice i think.. i've also tried switching PSU, but still the problem exists.

Please Find the attachment below for Diagnostics,Logs, Etc. I hope someone has the same issue. I can't RMA this card back because i bought it in amazon used. and it will cost me $ to ship it back to USA. (I'm not in US btw).

"

The description for Event ID 0 from source amdacpusrsvc cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

amdacpusrsvc

[EVENT]: SERVICE_CONTROL_POWEREVENT: RESUME: FAILED. "