14 Replies Latest reply on Aug 29, 2017 9:45 AM by fsadough

Firepro W4100 in T5810 - Display Driver crashes several times

sniperdoc

I've got a customer that has a Dell T5810 with a Firepro W4100. He sent the system to us for a complete Win10 Pro reinstallation because he was experiencing display driver crashes while using regular non-3d based apps.

After I reinstalled Win10 from scratch, updated all the drivers and did the Windows updates. I then ran Heaven Unigine and Prime95 at the same time for an entire weekend without any issues. However, I only used one monitor at a relatively small resolution (1280x768). When we deployed the system, the customer installed some non-3d based apps (Skype and 2 line-of-business apps) and the customer called stating he's experiencing the display driver crashes again. My assumption is that the customer is using his 3 monitors with a resolution of at least 1080p (I'm trying to ascertain what model monitors he is using).

I'm guessing that the following mini-DP to DVI adapters aren't cutting it: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DJCB83O/ref=as_li_ss_tl?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage&linkCode=s…

Any thoughts on this?