Please try the following.
1. Run the Windows self check tool to check scan and automatically repair any corrupt files found in Windows. There is a guide on how to do it here. What you need to do is run an elevated command prompt (elevated means run it as administrator) and type SFC /SCANNOW. This will generate a statement indicating if errors were found the Operating system and if they were fixable.
3. Update Windows. Install all available critical, recommended and optional updates. Often Netframework and Visual C are included in the recommended or optional updates Windows provides. Windows should always be fully up to date before installing our drivers!
4. Use the Windows Install/Uninstall repair tool. This can repair problems with the Windows Installer service and could be a reason for this error.
5. Use DDU to sweep the system of AMD drivers.
6. Attempt to install the latest Catalyst 15.11.1 Beta drivers once the above is completed.
Has that resolved the issue?